Posted on September 11, 2014 at 9:45 pm
Open Inno Setup, click on Tools -> Configure Sign Tools… -> Add…
Name of the Sign Tool:
Command of the Sign Tool:
cmd.exe /c cd "C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.1\Bin" &signtool.exe sign /f certificate.pfx /p yourpassword /t http://timestamp.globalsign.com/scripts/timestamp.dll $f
Then in your InnoSetup script, add this under the [Setup] section:
Then compile your script and all the exe files will be digitally signed.
Especially the setup file and the unins000.exe file.
- Best Google Fonts for Your Web Projects
- Increase volume of videos online for free
- Import GnuGPG Public and Private Key
- Encrypt and Decrypt Large Files with GnuGPG on Linux
- Encrypt and Decrypt Large Files with OpenSSL on Linux
- WordPress Migrate from HTTP to HTTPS
- How to check if a website is a scam?