Posted on September 11, 2014 at 9:45 pm
Open Inno Setup, click on Tools -> Configure Sign Tools… -> Add…
Name of the Sign Tool:
Command of the Sign Tool:
cmd.exe /c cd "C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.1\Bin" &signtool.exe sign /f certificate.pfx /p yourpassword /t http://timestamp.globalsign.com/scripts/timestamp.dll $f
Then in your InnoSetup script, add this under the [Setup] section:
Then compile your script and all the exe files will be digitally signed.
Especially the setup file and the unins000.exe file.
- How to check if a website is a scam?
- SignTool Error: Invalid option: /as
- Kill Processes Running for More than 1 Hour in Linux
- Disable Reverse DNS Lookup in MySQL
- MySQLi Persistent Connection
- Free Alternative to Glype Proxy
- How to Find PHP.ini Location in Linux
- How to Enable or Disable Exec in PHP
- Bash: No space left on device
- Bash Script to Delete PHP Session Files and Free Inodes
- Regex Remove Blank Lines from Text in PHP
- Force Overwrite Files with Cp on Linux
- Netstat Count Active ESTABLISHED Connections
- Copy Files Preserving Timestamps on Linux
- Change MySQL Root Password