Posted on September 11, 2014 at 9:45 pm
Open Inno Setup, click on Tools -> Configure Sign Tools… -> Add…
Name of the Sign Tool:
Command of the Sign Tool:
cmd.exe /c cd "C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.1\Bin" &signtool.exe sign /f certificate.pfx /p yourpassword /t http://timestamp.globalsign.com/scripts/timestamp.dll $f
Then in your InnoSetup script, add this under the [Setup] section:
Then compile your script and all the exe files will be digitally signed.
Especially the setup file and the unins000.exe file.
- Bash if elif else statement example
- Bash calculate elapsed time in hours minutes seconds
- Bash rm not works using wildcards and variable
- Execute a Bash script from an URL (wget and run script)
- Self-Deleting Bash Script in Linux
- Get the source directory of a Bash script
- Delete files older than N days using Bash shell in Linux
- Find and delete all files without extension using Bash