Posted on September 11, 2014 at 9:45 pm
Open Inno Setup, click on Tools -> Configure Sign Tools… -> Add…
Name of the Sign Tool:
Command of the Sign Tool:
cmd.exe /c cd "C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.1\Bin" &signtool.exe sign /f certificate.pfx /p yourpassword /t http://timestamp.globalsign.com/scripts/timestamp.dll $f
Then in your InnoSetup script, add this under the [Setup] section:
Then compile your script and all the exe files will be digitally signed.
Especially the setup file and the unins000.exe file.
- RAID1 Mdadm and XenServer (Notes)
- IPv6 addrconf: prefix with wrong length 56
- Compress files with Tar and show progress and ETA
- [MySQL] TIMESTAMP with implicit DEFAULT value is deprecated
- Mount your Dedibox HDD in RescueMode
- Disable XML-RPC in WordPress
- Fastest Way to Import Large SQL Dump File
- Comply with the EU Cookie Law with Cookie Consent