Posted on November 21, 2014 at 12:48 am
Detect if PAE (Physical Address Extension) is enabled in your OS.
Type this command in cmd.exe command prompt:
wmic os get PAEEnabled
C:\> wmic os get PAEEnabled PAEEnabled
- Best Google Fonts for Your Web Projects
- Increase volume of videos online for free
- Import GnuGPG Public and Private Key
- Encrypt and Decrypt Large Files with GnuGPG on Linux
- Encrypt and Decrypt Large Files with OpenSSL on Linux
- WordPress Migrate from HTTP to HTTPS
- How to check if a website is a scam?