Posted on January 2, 2015 at 11:45 pm
Use this command-line to output the FFMPEG log file to a custom location:
set FFREPORT=file=C\:\\Users\\Testing\\Desktop\\ffmpeg\\status.log && ffmpeg -loglevel quiet -report -i test.mp4 new.mp4
More info about FFREPORT on FFMPEG documentation.
- Best Google Fonts for Your Web Projects
- Increase volume of videos online for free
- Import GnuGPG Public and Private Key
- Encrypt and Decrypt Large Files with GnuGPG on Linux
- Encrypt and Decrypt Large Files with OpenSSL on Linux
- WordPress Migrate from HTTP to HTTPS
- How to check if a website is a scam?