Posted on March 30, 2015 at 2:48 pm
Create a .reg file with this content:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer] "NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=dword:000000ff "NoAutorun"=dword:00000001
Save the file somewhere and run it.
The reg file will disable autorun on all kinds of drives and for all users.
This line disables Autorun on all kinds of drives:
This line disables the Autorun functionality completely:
Since we write to the
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE root key it applies to all users.
You can find more information here:
Updated on March 31, 2015 at 11:42 am
- Best Google Fonts for Your Web Projects
- Increase volume of videos online for free
- Import GnuGPG Public and Private Key
- Encrypt and Decrypt Large Files with GnuGPG on Linux
- Encrypt and Decrypt Large Files with OpenSSL on Linux
- WordPress Migrate from HTTP to HTTPS
- How to check if a website is a scam?