Posted on March 30, 2015 at 2:48 pm
Create a .reg file with this content:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer] "NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=dword:000000ff "NoAutorun"=dword:00000001
Save the file somewhere and run it.
The reg file will disable autorun on all kinds of drives and for all users.
This line disables Autorun on all kinds of drives:
This line disables the Autorun functionality completely:
Since we write to the
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE root key it applies to all users.
You can find more information here:
Updated on March 31, 2015 at 11:42 am
- RAID1 Mdadm and XenServer (Notes)
- IPv6 addrconf: prefix with wrong length 56
- Compress files with Tar and show progress and ETA
- [MySQL] TIMESTAMP with implicit DEFAULT value is deprecated
- Mount your Dedibox HDD in RescueMode
- Disable XML-RPC in WordPress
- Fastest Way to Import Large SQL Dump File
- Comply with the EU Cookie Law with Cookie Consent