Posted on March 30, 2015 at 2:48 pm
Create a .reg file with this content:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer] "NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=dword:000000ff "NoAutorun"=dword:00000001
Save the file somewhere and run it.
The reg file will disable autorun on all kinds of drives and for all users.
This line disables Autorun on all kinds of drives:
This line disables the Autorun functionality completely:
Since we write to the
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE root key it applies to all users.
You can find more information here:
Updated on March 31, 2015 at 11:42 am
- How to check if a website is a scam?
- SignTool Error: Invalid option: /as
- Kill Processes Running for More than 1 Hour in Linux
- Disable Reverse DNS Lookup in MySQL
- MySQLi Persistent Connection
- Free Alternative to Glype Proxy
- How to Find PHP.ini Location in Linux
- How to Enable or Disable Exec in PHP
- Bash: No space left on device
- Bash Script to Delete PHP Session Files and Free Inodes
- Regex Remove Blank Lines from Text in PHP
- Force Overwrite Files with Cp on Linux
- Netstat Count Active ESTABLISHED Connections
- Copy Files Preserving Timestamps on Linux
- Change MySQL Root Password