Posted on October 5, 2016 at 4:30 pm
If you do not plan to use the emoticons and emojis in your blog you can easily disable them by adding these lines to your functions.php file:
remove_action( 'wp_head', 'print_emoji_detection_script', 7 ); remove_action( 'admin_print_scripts', 'print_emoji_detection_script' );
This would also speed up your website load time.
- How to List All Iptables NAT Rules
- Parse or Split FTP URL in Delphi XE using TIdURI
- How to Download a File via FTP in Delphi XE
- Public FTP Server to Test Upload and Download
- How to Parse Command-Line Arguments in Bash
- How to Make Iptables Rules Persistent
- Bash Install Iptables-Persistent Automatically
- Route OpenVPN Connections Through Floating IP
- How to fix "Clickable elements too close together"
- How to fix "Text too small to read"
- Create Custom Rest Endpoints for WP Rest API
- Timestamp URLs for SHA1 SHA256 Code Sign 2021
- PHP Multi-cURL to Run Parallel cURL Requests (Example)
- The following signatures were invalid: EXPKEYSIG B188E2B695BD4743
- Best Clean Monospace Web Fonts 2021
- Add New Path to Delphi 10.4 Sydney on Library Path