Posted on November 17, 2016 at 7:15 pm
If mysql service can’t start due to this warning:
[Warning] TIMESTAMP with implicit DEFAULT value is deprecated. Please use --explicit_defaults_for_timestamp server option (see documentation for more details).
You just need to edit your my.cnf file and add:
explicit_defaults_for_timestamp = 1
Under the [mysqld] section.
Then restart mysql:
- Best Google Fonts for Your Web Projects
- Increase volume of videos online for free
- Import GnuGPG Public and Private Key
- Encrypt and Decrypt Large Files with GnuGPG on Linux
- Encrypt and Decrypt Large Files with OpenSSL on Linux
- WordPress Migrate from HTTP to HTTPS
- How to check if a website is a scam?