Posted on November 17, 2016 at 7:15 pm
If mysql service can’t start due to this warning:
[Warning] TIMESTAMP with implicit DEFAULT value is deprecated. Please use --explicit_defaults_for_timestamp server option (see documentation for more details).
You just need to edit your my.cnf file and add:
explicit_defaults_for_timestamp = 1
Under the [mysqld] section.
Then restart mysql:
- RAID1 Mdadm and XenServer (Notes)
- IPv6 addrconf: prefix with wrong length 56
- Compress files with Tar and show progress and ETA
- [MySQL] TIMESTAMP with implicit DEFAULT value is deprecated
- Mount your Dedibox HDD in RescueMode
- Disable XML-RPC in WordPress
- Fastest Way to Import Large SQL Dump File
- Comply with the EU Cookie Law with Cookie Consent