Posted on November 17, 2016 at 7:15 pm
If mysql service can’t start due to this warning:
[Warning] TIMESTAMP with implicit DEFAULT value is deprecated. Please use --explicit_defaults_for_timestamp server option (see documentation for more details).
You just need to edit your my.cnf file and add:
explicit_defaults_for_timestamp = 1
Under the [mysqld] section.
Then restart mysql:
- Bash if elif else statement example
- Bash calculate elapsed time in hours minutes seconds
- Bash rm not works using wildcards and variable
- Execute a Bash script from an URL (wget and run script)
- Self-Deleting Bash Script in Linux
- Get the source directory of a Bash script
- Delete files older than N days using Bash shell in Linux
- Find and delete all files without extension using Bash