Posted on December 5, 2016 at 12:12 am
You can direct download the official (untouched) ISO file for Microsoft Windows 10 Anniversary Update (both 32-bit and 64-bit) from Microsoft website at the following link:
Under “Select edition” just select “Windows 10” and click on “Confirm”.
The .ISO files are named respectively:
- Best Google Fonts for Your Web Projects
- Increase volume of videos online for free
- Import GnuGPG Public and Private Key
- Encrypt and Decrypt Large Files with GnuGPG on Linux
- Encrypt and Decrypt Large Files with OpenSSL on Linux
- WordPress Migrate from HTTP to HTTPS
- How to check if a website is a scam?