Posted on December 23, 2016 at 11:21 am
To check if a website is located in China you can parse the NS DNS records:
host => rbacc-us.com class => IN ttl => 86400 type => NS target => f1g1ns1.dnspod.net host => rbacc-us.com class => IN ttl => 86400 type => NS target => f1g1ns2.dnspod.net
If you see .dnspod. then it is located in China.
- Best Google Fonts for Your Web Projects
- Increase volume of videos online for free
- Import GnuGPG Public and Private Key
- Encrypt and Decrypt Large Files with GnuGPG on Linux
- Encrypt and Decrypt Large Files with OpenSSL on Linux
- WordPress Migrate from HTTP to HTTPS
- How to check if a website is a scam?