Posted on January 10, 2017 at 11:23 pm
Open the folder where is composer.json and then type:
curl -sS https://getcomposer.org/installer | php
This will create the file composer.phar.
To run a composer command type:
php composer.phar [command]
php composer.phar require php-curl-class/php-curl-class
Updated on January 30, 2017 at 12:39 am
- Best Google Fonts for Your Web Projects
- Increase volume of videos online for free
- Import GnuGPG Public and Private Key
- Encrypt and Decrypt Large Files with GnuGPG on Linux
- Encrypt and Decrypt Large Files with OpenSSL on Linux
- WordPress Migrate from HTTP to HTTPS
- How to check if a website is a scam?