Posted on August 30, 2017 at 2:36 pm
Get archive link for a specific post type:
<a href="<?php echo get_post_type_archive_link( 'books' ); ?>">Books List</a>
Set archive permalink for a custom post type when registering the cpt:
$args = array( ... 'has_archive' => 'books-list', // can be "true" or the permalink string ); register_post_type( 'books' , $args );
Then create a page with the same permalink and it will be indexed in Yoast SEO sitemap.
The archive permalink now should be like http://www.site.com/books-list/
Pagination permalink will be like http://www.site.com/books-list/page/2/
Create a file named archive-books.php to create a custom page template to list books:
Of course, “books” is just a random name for the custom post type.
- Convert POST Fields to Objects in jQuery
- How to Sleep/Wait in jQuery (Synchronous)
- How to Install and Configure Mitmproxy on Windows
- Exclude Packages from Apt-Get Upgrade on Debian Linux
- What is the Correct JSON Content-Type for HTTP Headers?
- What to Select on GRUB-PC Configuration "Install Devices"
- How to Permanently Run NodeJs Script in Background
- How to Stop NodeJs Puppeteer Follow Redirects
- 3 Cards in a Row with Bootstrap 4.4
- Debug 502 Errors in Google Cloud Load Balancer
- Python if-then-else in one line example
- How to urlencode() an URL in Python3
- How to Install Python PIP on Debian
- Install Required Fonts for Puppeteer
- Passing a boolean through HTTP GET request
- PHP Convert Boolean to String