Posted on August 30, 2017 at 2:36 pm
Get archive link for a specific post type:
<a href="<?php echo get_post_type_archive_link( 'books' ); ?>">Books List</a>
Set archive permalink for a custom post type when registering the cpt:
$args = array( ... 'has_archive' => 'books-list', // can be "true" or the permalink string ); register_post_type( 'books' , $args );
Then create a page with the same permalink and it will be indexed in Yoast SEO sitemap.
The archive permalink now should be like http://www.site.com/books-list/
Pagination permalink will be like http://www.site.com/books-list/page/2/
Create a file named archive-books.php to create a custom page template to list books:
Of course, “books” is just a random name for the custom post type.
- How to List All Iptables NAT Rules
- Parse or Split FTP URL in Delphi XE using TIdURI
- How to Download a File via FTP in Delphi XE
- Public FTP Server to Test Upload and Download
- How to Parse Command-Line Arguments in Bash
- How to Make Iptables Rules Persistent
- Bash Install Iptables-Persistent Automatically
- Route OpenVPN Connections Through Floating IP
- How to fix "Clickable elements too close together"
- How to fix "Text too small to read"
- Create Custom Rest Endpoints for WP Rest API
- Timestamp URLs for SHA1 SHA256 Code Sign 2021
- PHP Multi-cURL to Run Parallel cURL Requests (Example)
- The following signatures were invalid: EXPKEYSIG B188E2B695BD4743
- Best Clean Monospace Web Fonts 2021
- Add New Path to Delphi 10.4 Sydney on Library Path