Posted on January 9, 2018 at 7:27 pm
Problem: Delphi Scrollbox is completely black on Windows XP.
Some Win XP users may experience strange behaviors with Scrollbar\Scrollbox.
In particular they may see the background in black, example:
To fix this issue just set ParentBackground to True on the Scroll component.
If that still doesn’t work, try to put the Scrollbox inside a TPanel.
More useful information:
- Restarting nginx: [emerg]: directive "rewrite" is not terminated by ";"
- Programmatically Lookup File Hash on VirusTotal
- Compress MP4 videos online for free
- Stop ad blocking on your website
- Windows 10 Edition Upgrade Via ChangePk.exe and DISM
- Open Windows Explorer with a specific file selected
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Applications (Windows\Mac)
- Force Apt-get to use IPv4 on Debian Linux
- Sandboxie SBIE2205 "Service not Available: CreateDesktop" Firefox
- Cannot modify header information - headers already sent
- Install MariaDB 10.3 Server on Debian Linux
- Install Only MariaDB Client on Debian Linux
- Install only MySQL Client on Debian Linux
- Send Transactional Email with SendGrid in PHP
- Send Email with PHPMailer using SMTP