Posted on April 25, 2018 at 10:48 am
Open Command Prompt (cmd.exe) as Administrator.
Get current Windows version via DISM
Dism /Online /Get-CurrentEdition
List Windows editions you can upgrade to
DISM /online /Get-TargetEditions
Upgrade to a specific Windows edition via DISM
DISM /online /Set-Edition:ServerStandard /ProductKey:xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx /AcceptEula
* Change ServerStandard and xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx accordingly
Then reboot the PC.
Upgrade to a specific Windows edition via ChangePk.exe
- How to Install OpenSSH SSHD Server on Debian Linux
- Download Windows 10 19H1 Build 18252 ISO Images
- Download Windows 10 October 2018 Update 1809 ISO Files (Official)
- Disable MySQL Binary Logging (Turn Off Log_Bin Variable)
- Enable IPv6 on a Scaleway VPS After a Reboot
- How to Ping an IPv6 Address with Ping6 on Debian Linux
- Get Public IPv6 Address on Debian Linux
- Delete Symbolic Link (Softlink) on Linux
- Keep current version of config files when apt-get install on Debian
- Enable Disable Windows 7 Test Mode
- How to Extract Links from a Web Page in Linux
- PHP Library for Google Authenticator (Two Factor Authentication 2FA)
- Should I reboot Debian server after apt-get upgrade?
- How to check if a website is a scam?
- SetDefaultDllDirectories could not be located
- How to build ImageMagick so that it's statically built