Posted on April 25, 2018 at 11:41 am
Do you need to reduce file size of MP4 videos? You can compress videos online for free and without the need to install any software or add-on on your computer. VideoSmaller is a free web service (SaaS) that lets you compress videos of up to 500MB online and for free! You just need to select the video file and click the “Upload” button:
The videos have a very good compression rate, that vary from 30 to 70% (definitely a very good video compression rate!). To upload 100+ MB video files you will need a good bandwidth, you can use your mobile’s 4G or LTE connection, it will take just a few seconds.
In my case, all uploaded videos got compressed in just a few seconds or minutes. But occasionally, when the service is very busy, it may take some more time. If it takes too much time, just upload the video again and it should work fine. All uploaded files are automatically deleted from the servers after a few hours, that is good for privacy reasons.
Start compressing your videos now for free:
Updated on May 15, 2020 at 2:09 pm
- Linux Move Files and Overwrite Existing Files
- PHP Curl slow with HTTPS SSL requests
- mv: Directory not empty
- Detect a failing hard-disk on a Linux server
- Certbot.errors.CertStorageError: expected to be a symlink
- Example hard-disk error logs on a Linux server
- Certbot renew error: Account at does not exist.
- Compress Word, Excel and PowerPoint Office Documents
- Minify & Compress CSS with online tools
- Upload a File via POST with cURL and PHP 7
- Compress MP4 videos online for free
- Download Old Sent Emails on POP Account with Thunderbird
- Automatically Renew Let's Encrypt Certificates (Nginx)
- Problems with /etc/cron.d/certbot on Debian
- Let's Encrypt on Nginx and SSL Grade A+
- Install a package from backports on Debian