Posted on April 25, 2018 at 11:41 am
Do you need to reduce file size of MP4 videos? You can compress videos online for free and without the need to install any software or add-on on your computer. VideoSmaller is a free web service (SaaS) that lets you compress videos of up to 500MB online and for free! You just need to select the video file and click the “Upload” button:
The videos have a very good compression rate, that vary from 30 to 70% (definitely a very good video compression rate!). To upload 100+ MB video files you will need a good bandwidth, you can use your mobile’s 4G or LTE connection, it will take just a few seconds.
In my case, all uploaded videos got compressed in just a few seconds or minutes. But occasionally, when the service is very busy, it may take some more time. If it takes too much time, just upload the video again and it should work fine. All uploaded files are automatically deleted from the servers after a few hours, that is good for privacy reasons.
Start compressing videos now:
- Calculate Elapsed Time of a Function in jQuery
- Convert Seconds to H:M:S in jQuery
- Truncate a String by Custom Length in jQuery
- Convert POST Fields to Objects in jQuery
- How to Sleep/Wait in jQuery (Synchronous)
- How to Install and Configure Mitmproxy on Windows
- Exclude Packages from Apt-Get Upgrade on Debian Linux
- What is the Correct JSON Content-Type for HTTP Headers?
- Download Latest Raspbian ISO for Raspberry Pi
- What is Default Raspbian Raspberry Pi Password
- How to Install Pi-Hole on Raspbian for Raspberry Pi
- 3 Cards in a Row with Bootstrap 4.4
- Debug 502 Errors in Google Cloud Load Balancer
- Python if-then-else in one line example
- How to urlencode() an URL in Python3
- How to Install Python PIP on Debian