Posted on April 25, 2018 at 11:41 am
Do you need to reduce file size of MP4 videos? You can compress videos online for free and without the need to install any software or add-on on your computer. VideoSmaller is a free web service (SaaS) that lets you compress videos of up to 500MB online and for free! You just need to select the video file and click the “Upload” button:
The videos have a very good compression rate, that vary from 30 to 70% (definitely a very good video compression rate!). To upload 100+ MB video files you will need a good bandwidth, you can use your mobile’s 4G or LTE connection, it will take just a few seconds.
In my case, all uploaded videos got compressed in just a few seconds or minutes. But occasionally, when the service is very busy, it may take some more time. If it takes too much time, just upload the video again and it should work fine. All uploaded files are automatically deleted from the servers after a few hours, that is good for privacy reasons.
Start compressing videos now:
- PHP Generate Secure Random Passwords
- Google Cloud SQL and Public IP Address Security
- How to use Highlight.js to highlight code
- Nginx HTTP to HTTPS and non-www to www behind Google Load Balancer
- Quota 'IN_USE_ADDRESSES' exceeded. Limit: 8.0 in region
- Only allow Google Load Balancer traffic (Firewall Rules)
- Lost connection during Debian apt-get upgrade
- Bootstrap 3 Navbar with Logo Image
- PHP StrToTime() Returns Incorrect Timestamp '-1 MONTH'
- PHP Correctly Get Last 12 Months (Month per Month)
- Nginx Redirect From a Website to Another Website
- PHP Multi-cURL to Run Parallel cURL Requests (Example)
- Let's Encrypt on Nginx and SSL Grade A+
- Vertically align Facebook and Twitter share buttons
- Download Windows 10 ISO without Media Creation Tool
- DEB.SURY.ORG Updated the Signing Key (March 2019)