Posted on April 25, 2018 at 11:41 am
Do you need to reduce file size of MP4 videos? You can compress videos online for free and without the need to install any software or add-on on your computer. VideoSmaller is a free web service (SaaS) that lets you compress videos of up to 500MB online and for free! You just need to select the video file and click the “Upload” button:
The videos have a very good compression rate, that vary from 30 to 70% (definitely a very good video compression rate!). To upload 100+ MB video files you will need a good bandwidth, you can use your mobile’s 4G or LTE connection, it will take just a few seconds.
In my case, all uploaded videos got compressed in just a few seconds or minutes. But occasionally, when the service is very busy, it may take some more time. If it takes too much time, just upload the video again and it should work fine. All uploaded files are automatically deleted from the servers after a few hours, that is good for privacy reasons.
Start compressing videos now:
- PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 1 (Array)
- How to Sleep/Wait/Pause on a NodeJs Function
- How to Run a NodeJs Script
- How to Install a Module/Package/Library in NodeJs
- NodeJs Request.Get Example with Error Handling
- NodeJs HTTPS.Get Example with Error Handling
- How to Find PHP.ini Location
- How to Enable Display of Errors in PHP
- Detect a failing hard-disk on a Linux server
- Certbot.errors.CertStorageError: expected to be a symlink
- Example hard-disk error logs on a Linux server
- Certbot renew error: Account at does not exist.
- Suspicious online shops from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nginx Rewrite Rule to Add Slash to The End of Any URL
- Compress Word, Excel and PowerPoint Office Documents
- Download OpenVPN 2.4.7 and TAP-Windows