Posted on May 1, 2018 at 10:14 pm
How to set BitLocker to use alpanumeric and symbols on PIN?
1) Modify BitLocker policy via GPEdit
Open gpedit.msc and browse to:
Local Computer Policy > Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Bitlocker Drive Encryption > Operating System Drives > BitLocker Drive Encryption > Operating System Drives
On the right-panel, double-click on “Allow enhanced PINs for startup”.
Make these changes (same as the image below):
– Choose (dot) Enabled
- How to Install OpenSSH SSHD Server on Debian Linux
- Download Windows 10 19H1 Build 18252 ISO Images
- Download Windows 10 October 2018 Update 1809 ISO Files (Official)
- Disable MySQL Binary Logging (Turn Off Log_Bin Variable)
- Enable IPv6 on a Scaleway VPS After a Reboot
- How to Ping an IPv6 Address with Ping6 on Debian Linux
- Get Public IPv6 Address on Debian Linux
- Delete Symbolic Link (Softlink) on Linux
- Keep current version of config files when apt-get install on Debian
- Enable Disable Windows 7 Test Mode
- How to Extract Links from a Web Page in Linux
- PHP Library for Google Authenticator (Two Factor Authentication 2FA)
- Should I reboot Debian server after apt-get upgrade?
- How to check if a website is a scam?
- SetDefaultDllDirectories could not be located
- How to build ImageMagick so that it's statically built