Posted on June 9, 2018 at 9:55 pm
Open Finder and from the Finder’s menu bar, select Go > Go to Folder, then type:
A new Finder window will open and your Mac’s hosts file will be selected.
Now just copy the file hosts to your Desktop and edit it from there.
Then when done, just copy it back to /private/etc/ and overwrite the existing one.
Personal suggestion: please get a Windows PC!
- SMS messages from 1-410-200-500 are a scam
- "Google FREE Apple iPhone X Visitor Browser Opinion Survey" Scam
- Linux Client Tools that Support TLS (GnuTLS, OpenSSL, Socat, Ncat, Telnet-SSL)
- How to create a 1GB random file in Linux
- Prevent less from Clearing the Screen upon Exit on Linux
- Open User's Home Directory from Command-Line on Windows
- Open User's Desktop Directory from Command-Line on Windows
- Delete a Junction from Command-Line on Windows
- Improve TP-Link TL-MR6400 WiFi Download Speed
- Best Software Licensing Services to License Your Apps
- Merge Two Redis Databases via PHP
- How to Connect to Redis Database via PHP
- PHP Shell_Exec() Get Complete Output as String
- How to Install OpenSSH SSHD Server on Debian Linux
- Download Windows 10 October 2018 Update 1809 ISO Files (Official)
- Download Windows 10 19H1 Build 18252 ISO Images