Posted on June 9, 2018 at 9:55 pm
Open Finder and from the Finder’s menu bar, select Go > Go to Folder, then type:
A new Finder window will open and your Mac’s hosts file will be selected.
Now just copy the file hosts to your Desktop and edit it from there.
Then when done, just copy it back to /private/etc/ and overwrite the existing one.
Personal suggestion: please get a Windows PC!
- Compress MP4 videos online for free
- Stop ad blocking on your website
- Windows 10 Edition Upgrade Via ChangePk.exe and DISM
- Open Windows Explorer with a specific file selected
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Applications (Windows\Mac)
- Download Photoshop CS6 Offline Installer (Direct Download)
- AVG 2018 Offline Installers (Direct Download)
- Cannot modify header information - headers already sent
- Install MariaDB 10.3 Server on Debian Linux
- Install Only MariaDB Client on Debian Linux
- Install only MySQL Client on Debian Linux
- Send Transactional Email with SendGrid in PHP
- Send Email with PHPMailer using SMTP
- Fortnite TCP/UDP Ports to Open on Router or Firewall
- jQuery simple alert message that fades out after N seconds