Posted on June 11, 2018 at 6:28 pm
If you want to play Fortnite and you’re behind a router or firewall you need to open specific TCP and UDP ports to make sure Fortnite works fine and to avoid network connection problems.
To play Fortnite online you need to open port 80, 443 and 5222.
You need to open those ports in your router and on the firewall software.
Other things you can do to improve network connectivity are:
1) Try to change your DNS servers to Google Public DNS
2) Try to reboot your router or modem
3) Try to temporary disable your firewall software
4) Make sure to have afast Internet connection
5) Don’t watch streaming or similar while playing Fortnite
6) Stop all applications that use a lot of bandwidth
- PHP Generate Secure Random Passwords
- Google Cloud SQL and Public IP Address Security
- How to use Highlight.js to highlight code
- Nginx HTTP to HTTPS and non-www to www behind Google Load Balancer
- Quota 'IN_USE_ADDRESSES' exceeded. Limit: 8.0 in region
- Only allow Google Load Balancer traffic (Firewall Rules)
- Lost connection during Debian apt-get upgrade
- Bootstrap 3 Navbar with Logo Image
- PHP StrToTime() Returns Incorrect Timestamp '-1 MONTH'
- PHP Correctly Get Last 12 Months (Month per Month)
- Nginx Redirect From a Website to Another Website
- PHP Multi-cURL to Run Parallel cURL Requests (Example)
- Let's Encrypt on Nginx and SSL Grade A+
- Vertically align Facebook and Twitter share buttons
- Download Windows 10 ISO without Media Creation Tool
- DEB.SURY.ORG Updated the Signing Key (March 2019)