Posted on June 11, 2018 at 6:28 pm
If you want to play Fortnite and you’re behind a router or firewall you need to open specific TCP and UDP ports to make sure Fortnite works fine and to avoid network connection problems.
To play Fortnite online you need to open port 80, 443 and 5222.
You need to open those ports in your router and on the firewall software.
Other things you can do to improve network connectivity are:
1) Try to change your DNS servers to Google Public DNS
2) Try to reboot your router or modem
3) Try to temporary disable your firewall software
4) Make sure to have afast Internet connection
5) Don’t watch streaming or similar while playing Fortnite
6) Stop all applications that use a lot of bandwidth
- PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 1 (Array)
- How to Sleep/Wait/Pause on a NodeJs Function
- How to Run a NodeJs Script
- How to Install a Module/Package/Library in NodeJs
- NodeJs Request.Get Example with Error Handling
- NodeJs HTTPS.Get Example with Error Handling
- How to Find PHP.ini Location
- How to Enable Display of Errors in PHP
- Detect a failing hard-disk on a Linux server
- Certbot.errors.CertStorageError: expected to be a symlink
- Example hard-disk error logs on a Linux server
- Certbot renew error: Account at does not exist.
- Suspicious online shops from email@example.com
- Nginx Rewrite Rule to Add Slash to The End of Any URL
- Compress Word, Excel and PowerPoint Office Documents
- Download OpenVPN 2.4.7 and TAP-Windows