Posted on July 20, 2018 at 9:20 pm
Do you need to quickly compress image, video, PDF and MP3 files online? You can do that with YouCompress.com! It is a free web application that lets you compress media files and PDF files online, quickly and easily. It supports most popular file extensions, including MP4, MOV, MP3, PDF, PNG, JPEG, JPG and GIF. Best of all, it works from any device that has a web browser and all uploaded/compressed files are automatically removed.
Here is a quick tutorial on its usage:
– Select file and click “Upload” button
Select the file to compress and press the button “Upload File & Compress”:
– Download the new optimized file
After the file has been fully uploaded and compressed you should see:
Click the “Download” link to save to disk the optimized file.
Visit YouCompress.com and start compressing files!
- Calculate Elapsed Time of a Function in jQuery
- Convert Seconds to H:M:S in jQuery
- Truncate a String by Custom Length in jQuery
- Convert POST Fields to Objects in jQuery
- How to Sleep/Wait in jQuery (Synchronous)
- How to Install and Configure Mitmproxy on Windows
- Exclude Packages from Apt-Get Upgrade on Debian Linux
- What is the Correct JSON Content-Type for HTTP Headers?
- Download Latest Raspbian ISO for Raspberry Pi
- What is Default Raspbian Raspberry Pi Password
- How to Install Pi-Hole on Raspbian for Raspberry Pi
- 3 Cards in a Row with Bootstrap 4.4
- Debug 502 Errors in Google Cloud Load Balancer
- Python if-then-else in one line example
- How to urlencode() an URL in Python3
- How to Install Python PIP on Debian