Posted on July 20, 2018 at 9:20 pm
Do you need to quickly compress image, video, PDF and MP3 files online? You can do that with YouCompress.com! It is a free web application that lets you compress media files and PDF files online, quickly and easily. It supports most popular file extensions, including MP4, MOV, MP3, PDF, PNG, JPEG, JPG and GIF. Best of all, it works from any device that has a web browser and all uploaded/compressed files are automatically removed.
Here is a quick tutorial on its usage:
– Select file and click “Upload” button
Select the file to compress and press the button “Upload File & Compress”:
– Download the new optimized file
After the file has been fully uploaded and compressed you should see:
Click the “Download” link to save to disk the optimized file.
Visit YouCompress.com and start compressing files!
- PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 1 (Array)
- How to Sleep/Wait/Pause on a NodeJs Function
- How to Run a NodeJs Script
- How to Install a Module/Package/Library in NodeJs
- NodeJs Request.Get Example with Error Handling
- NodeJs HTTPS.Get Example with Error Handling
- How to Find PHP.ini Location
- How to Enable Display of Errors in PHP
- Detect a failing hard-disk on a Linux server
- Certbot.errors.CertStorageError: expected to be a symlink
- Example hard-disk error logs on a Linux server
- Certbot renew error: Account at does not exist.
- Suspicious online shops from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nginx Rewrite Rule to Add Slash to The End of Any URL
- Compress Word, Excel and PowerPoint Office Documents
- Download OpenVPN 2.4.7 and TAP-Windows