Posted on July 20, 2018 at 9:20 pm
Do you need to quickly compress image, video, PDF and MP3 files online? You can do that with YouCompress.com! It is a free web application that lets you compress media files and PDF files online, quickly and easily. It supports most popular file extensions, including MP4, MOV, MP3, PDF, PNG, JPEG, JPG and GIF. Best of all, it works from any device that has a web browser and all uploaded/compressed files are automatically removed.
Here is a quick tutorial on its usage:
– Select file and click “Upload” button
Select the file to compress and press the button “Upload File & Compress”:
– Download the new optimized file
After the file has been fully uploaded and compressed you should see:
Click the “Download” link to save to disk the optimized file.
Visit YouCompress.com and start compressing files!
- PHP Generate Secure Random Passwords
- Google Cloud SQL and Public IP Address Security
- How to use Highlight.js to highlight code
- Nginx HTTP to HTTPS and non-www to www behind Google Load Balancer
- Quota 'IN_USE_ADDRESSES' exceeded. Limit: 8.0 in region
- Only allow Google Load Balancer traffic (Firewall Rules)
- Lost connection during Debian apt-get upgrade
- Bootstrap 3 Navbar with Logo Image
- PHP StrToTime() Returns Incorrect Timestamp '-1 MONTH'
- PHP Correctly Get Last 12 Months (Month per Month)
- Nginx Redirect From a Website to Another Website
- PHP Multi-cURL to Run Parallel cURL Requests (Example)
- Let's Encrypt on Nginx and SSL Grade A+
- Vertically align Facebook and Twitter share buttons
- Download Windows 10 ISO without Media Creation Tool
- DEB.SURY.ORG Updated the Signing Key (March 2019)