Posted on July 21, 2018 at 11:15 am
Looks like the email firstname.lastname@example.org is associated to thousands of online shopping websites created with Shopify that sell mostly anything, from hair wigs, to drones and other tech goods. But are these websites safe? From my own personal point of view, I would say they are suspicious and I would not buy anything from them.
Here is a list of sites related to email@example.com:
https://allwaystore.us https://labeautyy.com https://polaristore.net https://www.squarecube.shop https://dramabeauty.shop https://funny-mall.com https://hotrait.com https://www.family.beer https://dreamhairwig.com https://creative-mall.com https://myfavouritewig.com https://lohastore.shop https://my-newwig.com https://wisehouse.shop https://jamesstores.com https://happytogether.store https://shopping-street.shop https://buyfun.shop https://www.hotfish.store https://wishes-list.com https://www.1to.store https:/allwayshop.net https:/allwaystore.us https:/allwaystore.com https://h--tech.com https://alice-focus.com https://colorful-hairs.com https://outmanlets.com https://www.department-mall.com https://checknpop.com https://mcdreamjewelry.com https://rccarcity.com https://www.weisce.com https://souggy.shop https://www.simmplelife.com https://www.good-buy.store https://promotion.academy https://www.bonnie.store https://nancystore.us https://magical-mall.com
If you check the domain whois records you see they are created a few months ago:
Domain Name: allwaystore.us Updated Date: 2018-07-20T07:26:22Z Creation Date: 2018-07-20T07:26:13Z Registry Expiry Date: 2019-07-20T07:26:13Z
Make sure to always check if a website is a scam before buy anything!
Updated on January 9, 2020 at 4:18 pm
- PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 1 (Array)
- How to Sleep/Wait/Pause on a NodeJs Function
- How to Run a NodeJs Script
- How to Install a Module/Package/Library in NodeJs
- NodeJs Request.Get Example with Error Handling
- NodeJs HTTPS.Get Example with Error Handling
- How to Find PHP.ini Location
- How to Enable Display of Errors in PHP
- Detect a failing hard-disk on a Linux server
- Certbot.errors.CertStorageError: expected to be a symlink
- Example hard-disk error logs on a Linux server
- Certbot renew error: Account at does not exist.
- Suspicious online shops from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nginx Rewrite Rule to Add Slash to The End of Any URL
- Compress Word, Excel and PowerPoint Office Documents
- Download OpenVPN 2.4.7 and TAP-Windows