Posted on July 21, 2018 at 2:38 pm
On Windows 7 and Windows 10 you can delete a junction from command-line.
You can use rmdir (rd) to delete junctions on Windows ,example:
cmd /c "rmdir C:\Server\"
If rmdir gives you Access Denied error, try to use fsutil:
fsutil reparsepoint delete "C:\Server\"
More info here: Fsutil reparsepoint | Microsoft Docs
Additionally, you can use Junction (by Windows Sysinternals) like this:
junction -d "C:\Server\"
- PHP Display Date Same as Server HTTP Headers Date
- Google Cloud Load Balancer Firewall Rules
- Create Instance Template out of Disk Snapshot on Google Cloud
- Get User IP Address From Google Cloud Load Balancer
- Connect as Root using WinSCP on Google Cloud Compute Engine
- Become Root on Google Cloud Compute Engine VMs
- Connect to Google Cloud Compute Engine VM via PuTTY SSH
- DigitalOcean Slow, My Experience
- PHP GetHostByAddr() Slow? Make it Faster
- PHP GetHostByName() Slow? Make it Faster
- How to Match Newline with Strpos() in PHP
- Use PHP Strpos() to Check if a String Starts with
- How to Run a Command with Time Limit in Bash Linux
- Unable to extract and upload PackageInfo.xml
- Stop Bad Bots from Crawling Your Website
- DEB.SURY.ORG Updated the Signing Key (March 2019)