Posted on July 21, 2018 at 2:38 pm
On Windows 7 and Windows 10 you can delete a junction from command-line.
You can use rmdir (rd) to delete junctions on Windows ,example:
cmd /c "rmdir C:\Server\"
If rmdir gives you Access Denied error, try to use fsutil:
fsutil reparsepoint delete "C:\Server\"
More info here: Fsutil reparsepoint | Microsoft Docs
Additionally, you can use Junction (by Windows Sysinternals) like this:
junction -d "C:\Server\"
- Block Paltalk Ads (and Others) via Hosts file
- E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (2)
- How to Validate JSON in PHP
- The program can’t start because VCRUNTIME140.DLL is missing
- PHP CURL Download Remote URL to File
- PHP Check if a file was modified more than 1 hour ago
- Linux -bash: Input/output error or -bash: Read-only file system
- Dropzone.js: Drag’n’Drop File Uploads with Image Previews
- Lost connection during Debian apt-get upgrade
- Bootstrap 3 Navbar with Logo Image
- Redis HMGET, HGETALL, HSET, HGET Benchmark
- PHP GetHostByName() Slow? Make it Faster
- Use Timestamp with new DateTime() in PHP
- Calculate Elapsed Time Between Two Dates in PHP
- PHP Display Date Same as Server HTTP Headers Date
- PHP cURL Download Size Limit