Posted on August 25, 2018 at 2:21 pm
Need to find out how much traffic and pageviews a website gets? You can estimate the number of visitors and pageviews of other websites using free web tools. You may find these details useful if you want to analyze your competitors, if you need to buy a website or if you want to monitor how your website is growing in terms of traffic. Here are the best tools to estimate worth and traffic of any website:
SiteWorthTraffic is a very popular SEO service I use frequently to see how much traffic a website gets (all data is an estimation of course). It shows you estimated number of visitors (users), pageviews and website worth. It has a simple user interface and is very fast.
This is a new website that shows estimated monthly pageviews, unique users and estimated price of any website. No registration is required and it is very simple to use, you just need to enter the website on the form and press ENTER. It shows the estimated website traffic in a very easy-to-read layout and it supports mobile devices.
SiteTrafficAPI is an API (as the domain says) to programmatically get the estimated traffic and pageviews of a website. The output is in JSON format so it can be easily parsed and integrated in any project or application. It is not free but has a reasonable pricing.
- How to Install OpenSSH SSHD Server on Debian Linux
- Download Windows 10 19H1 Build 18252 ISO Images
- Download Windows 10 October 2018 Update 1809 ISO Files (Official)
- Disable MySQL Binary Logging (Turn Off Log_Bin Variable)
- Enable IPv6 on a Scaleway VPS After a Reboot
- How to Ping an IPv6 Address with Ping6 on Debian Linux
- Get Public IPv6 Address on Debian Linux
- Delete Symbolic Link (Softlink) on Linux
- Keep current version of config files when apt-get install on Debian
- Enable Disable Windows 7 Test Mode
- How to Extract Links from a Web Page in Linux
- PHP Library for Google Authenticator (Two Factor Authentication 2FA)
- Should I reboot Debian server after apt-get upgrade?
- How to check if a website is a scam?
- SetDefaultDllDirectories could not be located
- How to build ImageMagick so that it's statically built