Posted on August 25, 2018 at 2:21 pm
Need to find out how much traffic and pageviews a website gets? You can estimate the number of visitors and pageviews of other websites using free web tools. You may find these details useful if you want to analyze your competitors, if you need to buy a website or if you want to monitor how your website is growing in terms of traffic. Here are the best tools to estimate worth and traffic of any website:
SiteWorthTraffic is a very popular SEO service I use frequently to see how much traffic a website gets (all data is an estimation of course). It shows you estimated number of visitors (users), pageviews and website worth. It has a simple user interface and is very fast.
SiteTrafficAPI is an API (as the domain says) to programmatically get the estimated traffic and pageviews of a website. The output is in JSON format so it can be easily parsed and integrated in any project or application. It is not free but has a reasonable pricing.
Updated on October 2, 2019 at 11:22 pm
- PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 1 (Array)
- How to Sleep/Wait/Pause on a NodeJs Function
- How to Run a NodeJs Script
- How to Install a Module/Package/Library in NodeJs
- NodeJs Request.Get Example with Error Handling
- NodeJs HTTPS.Get Example with Error Handling
- How to Find PHP.ini Location
- How to Enable Display of Errors in PHP
- Detect a failing hard-disk on a Linux server
- Certbot.errors.CertStorageError: expected to be a symlink
- Example hard-disk error logs on a Linux server
- Certbot renew error: Account at does not exist.
- Suspicious online shops from email@example.com
- Nginx Rewrite Rule to Add Slash to The End of Any URL
- Compress Word, Excel and PowerPoint Office Documents
- Download OpenVPN 2.4.7 and TAP-Windows