Posted on August 25, 2018 at 2:21 pm
Need to find out how much traffic and pageviews a website gets? You can estimate the number of visitors and pageviews of other websites using free web tools. You may find these details useful if you want to analyze your competitors, if you need to buy a website or if you want to monitor how your website is growing in terms of traffic. Here are the best tools to estimate worth and traffic of any website:
SiteWorthTraffic is a very popular SEO service I use frequently to see how much traffic a website gets (all data is an estimation of course). It shows you estimated number of visitors (users), pageviews and website worth. It has a simple user interface and is very fast.
SiteTrafficAPI is an API (as the domain says) to programmatically get the estimated traffic and pageviews of a website. The output is in JSON format so it can be easily parsed and integrated in any project or application. It is not free but has a reasonable pricing.
Updated on October 2, 2019 at 11:22 pm
- How to List All Iptables NAT Rules
- Parse or Split FTP URL in Delphi XE using TIdURI
- How to Download a File via FTP in Delphi XE
- Public FTP Server to Test Upload and Download
- How to Parse Command-Line Arguments in Bash
- How to Make Iptables Rules Persistent
- Bash Install Iptables-Persistent Automatically
- Route OpenVPN Connections Through Floating IP
- How to fix "Clickable elements too close together"
- How to fix "Text too small to read"
- Create Custom Rest Endpoints for WP Rest API
- Timestamp URLs for SHA1 SHA256 Code Sign 2021
- PHP Multi-cURL to Run Parallel cURL Requests (Example)
- The following signatures were invalid: EXPKEYSIG B188E2B695BD4743
- Best Clean Monospace Web Fonts 2021
- Add New Path to Delphi 10.4 Sydney on Library Path