Posted on August 25, 2018 at 2:21 pm
Need to find out how much traffic and pageviews a website gets? You can estimate the number of visitors and pageviews of other websites using free web tools. You may find these details useful if you want to analyze your competitors, if you need to buy a website or if you want to monitor how your website is growing in terms of traffic. Here are the best tools to estimate worth and traffic of any website:
SiteWorthTraffic is a very popular SEO service I use frequently to see how much traffic a website gets (all data is an estimation of course). It shows you estimated number of visitors (users), pageviews and website worth. It has a simple user interface and is very fast.
This is a new website that shows estimated monthly pageviews, unique users and estimated price of any website. No registration is required and it is very simple to use, you just need to enter the website on the form and press ENTER. It shows the estimated website traffic in a very easy-to-read layout and it supports mobile devices.
SiteTrafficAPI is an API (as the domain says) to programmatically get the estimated traffic and pageviews of a website. The output is in JSON format so it can be easily parsed and integrated in any project or application. It is not free but has a reasonable pricing.
- View All Symlinks in a Directory Tree on Linux
- /etc/init.d/redis-server on Debian 9.5 Stretch
- View Last Time a File was Opened on Debian
- Fix PHP7.0-FPM Installation (Sury.org Packages)
- Server Certificate Verification failed CAfile (apt-get update)
- PDFYeah: Online Cloud-Based PDF Converter
- Create a SOCKS 5 Proxy on Top of a SSH Tunnel on Linux
- Estimate Number of Visitors and Pageviews of any Website
- Htaccess file for WordPress websites
- How to Create Backups of MySQL via PHP
- Transfer files from a VPS to a FTP web hosting server
- Block Paltalk Ads (and Others) via Hosts file
- E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (2)
- How to Validate JSON in PHP
- The program can’t start because VCRUNTIME140.DLL is missing
- PHP CURL Download Remote URL to File