Posted on October 20, 2018 at 10:04 pm
If you plan to sell a software application for Windows, Mac or mobile devices you will need a software licensing system to license and distribute your application. You don’t have to rehinvent the wheel by creating your own software licensing system, you can use one of the most modern and affordable software licensing services:
Cryptlex is a powerful software licensing API built to help you achieve business growth. With Cryptlex you can easily license and distribute your Windows or Mac desktop apps, mobile apps (Android or iOS), on-premise software, IoT apps and other digital goods effortlessly. It has a very good documentation, it has code examples on the Cryptlex Github profile, and it offers a very easy to use dashboard to create and manage your products and their licenses. The pricing is very affordable, it starts from $10 USD /month for 100 licensed users, $40 USD /month for 1,000 licensed users, and so on.
Keygen is a dead-simple software licensing API built for developers to license desktop apps, on-premise software, and other digital products. Same as for Cryptlex, it has a very easy to use dashboard and has a very good documentation with code samples and additionally, it also offers an example to integrate Keygen to handle licensing for software sold with Stripe. The pricing is affordable, it starts from $19 USD /month for 450 licensed users, $59 USD /month for 5,000 licensed users, and so on.
- How to Install OpenSSH SSHD Server on Debian Linux
- Download Windows 10 19H1 Build 18252 ISO Images
- Download Windows 10 October 2018 Update 1809 ISO Files (Official)
- Disable MySQL Binary Logging (Turn Off Log_Bin Variable)
- Enable IPv6 on a Scaleway VPS After a Reboot
- How to Ping an IPv6 Address with Ping6 on Debian Linux
- Get Public IPv6 Address on Debian Linux
- Delete Symbolic Link (Softlink) on Linux
- Keep current version of config files when apt-get install on Debian
- Enable Disable Windows 7 Test Mode
- How to Extract Links from a Web Page in Linux
- PHP Library for Google Authenticator (Two Factor Authentication 2FA)
- Should I reboot Debian server after apt-get upgrade?
- How to check if a website is a scam?
- SetDefaultDllDirectories could not be located
- How to build ImageMagick so that it's statically built