Posted on October 31, 2018 at 3:38 pm
If suddenly your Linux server show these messages:
-bash: /usr/bin/who: Input/output error -bash: .bash_history: Read-only file system -bash: /bin/df: Input/output error
Ask your hosting company to check your server for hardware issues.
most probably the hard-disk is broken/damaged.
- Connect as Root using WinSCP on Google Cloud Compute Engine
- Become Root on Google Cloud Compute Engine VMs
- Connect to Google Cloud Compute Engine VM via PuTTY SSH
- DigitalOcean Slow, My Experience
- Keep current version of config files when apt-get install on Debian
- How to Extract Links from a Web Page in Linux
- PHP Library for Google Authenticator (Two Factor Authentication 2FA)
- Should I reboot Debian server after apt-get upgrade?
- Unable to extract and upload PackageInfo.xml
- Stop Bad Bots from Crawling Your Website
- DEB.SURY.ORG Updated the Signing Key (March 2019)
- PHP Check if XML String is Valid
- PHP Securely Save Passwords in Your Database
- Redirect 404 Errors to Homepage with Nginx
- Nginx Rewrite Rule to Add Slash to The End of Any URL
- Lost connection during Debian apt-get upgrade