Posted on November 10, 2018 at 6:43 pm
How to transfer files from a VPS to a FTP web hosting server?
First login via SSH to your VPS.
With “scp” you can transfer files from your VPS to the FTP server.
Open the directory you want to copy to the other server, i.e:
This command will copy files and folders (recursively, -r) to the remote server:
scp -r * username@hostname:~/
Obviously substitute “username” and “hostname” with the FTP credentials.
To upload the files in the /www/ directory in the remote FTP server:
scp -r * username@hostname:~/www/
- View All Symlinks in a Directory Tree on Linux
- /etc/init.d/redis-server on Debian 9.5 Stretch
- View Last Time a File was Opened on Debian
- Fix PHP7.0-FPM Installation (Sury.org Packages)
- Server Certificate Verification failed CAfile (apt-get update)
- PDFYeah: Online Cloud-Based PDF Converter
- Create a SOCKS 5 Proxy on Top of a SSH Tunnel on Linux
- Estimate Number of Visitors and Pageviews of any Website
- Htaccess file for WordPress websites
- How to Create Backups of MySQL via PHP
- Transfer files from a VPS to a FTP web hosting server
- Block Paltalk Ads (and Others) via Hosts file
- E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (2)
- How to Validate JSON in PHP
- The program can’t start because VCRUNTIME140.DLL is missing
- PHP CURL Download Remote URL to File