Posted on November 10, 2018 at 6:43 pm
How to transfer files from a VPS to a FTP web hosting server?
First login via SSH to your VPS.
With “scp” you can transfer files from your VPS to the FTP server.
Open the directory you want to copy to the other server, i.e:
This command will copy files and folders (recursively, -r) to the remote server:
scp -r * username@hostname:~/
Obviously substitute “username” and “hostname” with the FTP credentials.
To upload the files in the /www/ directory in the remote FTP server:
scp -r * username@hostname:~/www/
- Disable Driver Signature Enforcement on Windows 7 64-bit
- Get Local File Permissions from Command-Line on Linux
- Automatically Renew Let's Encrypt Certificates (Nginx)
- Run Shell Command And Capture Output in Python
- Python Iterate over a List in Chunks
- Run Processes in Parallel in Python
- Convert Int to String in Python
- How to Terminate a Python Script
- How to Permanently Run NodeJs Script in Background
- How to Stop NodeJs Puppeteer Follow Redirects
- NodeJs How to Get GET Query String in Express.js
- Route All Internet Traffic Through Tor on Linux Debian
- NodeJs How to Split/Splice Array in Chunks
- NodeJS Error: Socket Hang Up (ECONNRESET)
- PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 1 (Array)
- Install Node.js on Debian 8 Jessie