Posted on November 10, 2018 at 6:43 pm
How to transfer files from a VPS to a FTP web hosting server?
First login via SSH to your VPS.
With “scp” you can transfer files from your VPS to the FTP server.
Open the directory you want to copy to the other server, i.e:
This command will copy files and folders (recursively, -r) to the remote server:
scp -r * username@hostname:~/
Obviously substitute “username” and “hostname” with the FTP credentials.
To upload the files in the /www/ directory in the remote FTP server:
scp -r * username@hostname:~/www/
- Quota 'IN_USE_ADDRESSES' exceeded. Limit: 8.0 in region
- Only allow Google Load Balancer traffic (Firewall Rules)
- Lost connection during Debian apt-get upgrade
- Bootstrap 3 Navbar with Logo Image
- Redis HMGET, HGETALL, HSET, HGET Benchmark
- PHP GetHostByName() Slow? Make it Faster
- Use Timestamp with new DateTime() in PHP
- Calculate Elapsed Time Between Two Dates in PHP
- Let's Encrypt on Nginx and SSL Grade A+
- Vertically align Facebook and Twitter share buttons
- Download Windows 10 ISO without Media Creation Tool
- DEB.SURY.ORG Updated the Signing Key (March 2019)
- Firefox add-ons cannot be verified and have been disabled
- Server Certificate Verification failed CAfile (apt-get update)
- Python Socket IPv6 (AF_INET6) Listen
- Allow User to Run Sudo Command without Password