Posted on January 23, 2019 at 11:35 am
First you need to create an SSH key (use PuTTyGen.exe).
Then on Google Cloud click on Compute Engine -> Metadata -> SSH Keys.
Add there your generate SSH key and click on “Save” button.
Then open PuTTy and in “Host Name” field enter:
Where username will be the same as the one used to create your SSH keys.
In summary, the comment at the end of your SSH key is the username.
Then on the left click on “SSH” -> “Auth” and select the private key (.ppk) file.
Click back on ‘Session’ on the left, and then on ‘Open’.
More info can be found here:
- Block Paltalk Ads (and Others) via Hosts file
- E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (2)
- How to Validate JSON in PHP
- The program can’t start because VCRUNTIME140.DLL is missing
- PHP CURL Download Remote URL to File
- PHP Check if a file was modified more than 1 hour ago
- Linux -bash: Input/output error or -bash: Read-only file system
- Dropzone.js: Drag’n’Drop File Uploads with Image Previews
- Lost connection during Debian apt-get upgrade
- Bootstrap 3 Navbar with Logo Image
- Redis HMGET, HGETALL, HSET, HGET Benchmark
- PHP GetHostByName() Slow? Make it Faster
- Use Timestamp with new DateTime() in PHP
- Calculate Elapsed Time Between Two Dates in PHP
- PHP Display Date Same as Server HTTP Headers Date
- PHP cURL Download Size Limit