Posted on January 23, 2019 at 11:35 am
First you need to create an SSH key (use PuTTyGen.exe).
Then on Google Cloud click on Compute Engine -> Metadata -> SSH Keys.
Add there your generate SSH key and click on “Save” button.
Then open PuTTy and in “Host Name” field enter:
Where username will be the same as the one used to create your SSH keys.
In summary, the comment at the end of your SSH key is the username.
Then on the left click on “SSH” -> “Auth” and select the private key (.ppk) file.
Click back on ‘Session’ on the left, and then on ‘Open’.
More info can be found here:
- NodeJs Request.Get Example with Error Handling
- NodeJs HTTPS.Get Example with Error Handling
- How to Find PHP.ini Location
- How to Enable Display of Errors in PHP
- Go One Directory Level Up/Back with Dirname() in PHP
- Save a String to File in Python
- Create a File Name with Current Date & Time in Python
- Get Current Script Path in Python
- Compress Word, Excel and PowerPoint Office Documents
- Download OpenVPN 2.4.7 and TAP-Windows
- api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing
- jQuery Get File Extension Before Uploading File
- Estimate Number of Visitors and Pageviews of any Website
- How to Configure OVH Email POP3 with Thunderbird
- Simple jQuery File Upload SimpleUpload.js
- Repeat AJAX GET Until a Specific Response is Met in jQuery