Posted on January 23, 2019 at 11:35 am
First you need to create an SSH key (use PuTTyGen.exe).
Then on Google Cloud click on Compute Engine -> Metadata -> SSH Keys.
Add there your generate SSH key and click on “Save” button.
Then open PuTTy and in “Host Name” field enter:
Where username will be the same as the one used to create your SSH keys.
In summary, the comment at the end of your SSH key is the username.
Then on the left click on “SSH” -> “Auth” and select the private key (.ppk) file.
Click back on ‘Session’ on the left, and then on ‘Open’.
More info can be found here:
- Customer emails don't show up in Zendesk
- Get Windows 7, 8, 10 License Information
- Cheapest Alternatives to Mailchimp, Sendinblue, Sendgrid
- Convert InnoSetup EXE Installer to MSI
- Get Serial Number of CPU, RAM, Motherboard, HDD
- Get Number of Intel Processor Cores via Registry
- Zendesk Remove [Business Name] from Email Subject on Ticket Replies
- Best Text-to-Speech (TTS) Web Services with Human Voices
- Exclude Packages from Apt-Get Upgrade on Debian Linux
- Should I reboot Debian server after apt-get upgrade?
- Download and Install OpenVPN Client on Windows 10
- How to List All Iptables NAT Rules
- How to List INPUT, FORWARD, OUTPUT Iptables Rules
- OpenVPN Iptables Rules
- Parse or Split FTP URL in Delphi XE using TIdURI
- Public FTP Server to Test Upload and Download