Posted on January 23, 2019 at 11:35 am
First you need to create an SSH key (use PuTTyGen.exe).
Then on Google Cloud click on Compute Engine -> Metadata -> SSH Keys.
Add there your generate SSH key and click on “Save” button.
Then open PuTTy and in “Host Name” field enter:
Where username will be the same as the one used to create your SSH keys.
In summary, the comment at the end of your SSH key is the username.
Then on the left click on “SSH” -> “Auth” and select the private key (.ppk) file.
Click back on ‘Session’ on the left, and then on ‘Open’.
More info can be found here:
- How to Clone a Virtual Machine on VirtualBox via Command-Line
- How to Mount a Shared Folder on VirtualBox Windows Guest
- How to Install VirtualBox Guest Additions on Windows Guest
- Add Shared Folder on VirtualBox VM via Command-Line on Debian
- How to Install a .Deb File on Debian Linux via Command-Line
- Install VirtualBox 6.0 on Debian 10 Buster
- Install Windows 7 Guest on VirtualBox Debian Host (Command-Line)
- Create or Restore a VirtualBox Snapshot on Debian (Command-Line)
- Run a Program Inside a VirtualBox Guest VM from Host via Command-line
- Disable User Account Control (UAC) in Windows 10
- Get the Output of a Program in a Variable in Bash
- Automatically Renew Let's Encrypt Certificates (Nginx)
- Capture Multiple Line Output Into a Bash Variable
- How to Extract Domain from URL in Bash
- Get Local File Permissions from Command-Line on Linux
- Disable Driver Signature Enforcement on Windows 7 64-bit