Posted on January 23, 2019 at 11:35 am
First you need to create an SSH key (use PuTTyGen.exe).
Then on Google Cloud click on Compute Engine -> Metadata -> SSH Keys.
Add there your generate SSH key and click on “Save” button.
Then open PuTTy and in “Host Name” field enter:
Where username will be the same as the one used to create your SSH keys.
In summary, the comment at the end of your SSH key is the username.
Then on the left click on “SSH” -> “Auth” and select the private key (.ppk) file.
Click back on ‘Session’ on the left, and then on ‘Open’.
More info can be found here:
- PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 1 (Array)
- How to Sleep/Wait/Pause on a NodeJs Function
- How to Run a NodeJs Script
- How to Install a Module/Package/Library in NodeJs
- NodeJs Request.Get Example with Error Handling
- NodeJs HTTPS.Get Example with Error Handling
- How to Find PHP.ini Location
- How to Enable Display of Errors in PHP
- Detect a failing hard-disk on a Linux server
- Certbot.errors.CertStorageError: expected to be a symlink
- Example hard-disk error logs on a Linux server
- Certbot renew error: Account at does not exist.
- Suspicious online shops from email@example.com
- Nginx Rewrite Rule to Add Slash to The End of Any URL
- Compress Word, Excel and PowerPoint Office Documents
- Download OpenVPN 2.4.7 and TAP-Windows