Posted on January 23, 2019 at 4:48 pm
You can create an Instance Template out of disk snapshot like this:
1) Created an instance
2) Install the required services on that instance
3) Create the image from the disk using the steps mentioned on this link.
4) With that Image create a new template.
Other simpler steps recommended by an user:
1) Create your Snapshot
2) Create Disk from your Snapshot
3) Create an Image from Disk
4) Create an Instance Template from Image
- How to List All Iptables NAT Rules
- Parse or Split FTP URL in Delphi XE using TIdURI
- How to Download a File via FTP in Delphi XE
- Public FTP Server to Test Upload and Download
- How to Parse Command-Line Arguments in Bash
- How to Make Iptables Rules Persistent
- Bash Install Iptables-Persistent Automatically
- Route OpenVPN Connections Through Floating IP
- How to fix "Clickable elements too close together"
- How to fix "Text too small to read"
- Create Custom Rest Endpoints for WP Rest API
- Timestamp URLs for SHA1 SHA256 Code Sign 2021
- PHP Multi-cURL to Run Parallel cURL Requests (Example)
- The following signatures were invalid: EXPKEYSIG B188E2B695BD4743
- Best Clean Monospace Web Fonts 2021
- Add New Path to Delphi 10.4 Sydney on Library Path