Posted on January 23, 2019 at 4:48 pm
You can create an Instance Template out of disk snapshot like this:
1) Created an instance
2) Install the required services on that instance
3) Create the image from the disk using the steps mentioned on this link.
4) With that Image create a new template.
Other simpler steps recommended by an user:
1) Create your Snapshot
2) Create Disk from your Snapshot
3) Create an Image from Disk
4) Create an Instance Template from Image
- Convert POST Fields to Objects in jQuery
- How to Sleep/Wait in jQuery (Synchronous)
- How to Install and Configure Mitmproxy on Windows
- Exclude Packages from Apt-Get Upgrade on Debian Linux
- What is the Correct JSON Content-Type for HTTP Headers?
- What to Select on GRUB-PC Configuration "Install Devices"
- How to Permanently Run NodeJs Script in Background
- How to Stop NodeJs Puppeteer Follow Redirects
- 3 Cards in a Row with Bootstrap 4.4
- Debug 502 Errors in Google Cloud Load Balancer
- Python if-then-else in one line example
- How to urlencode() an URL in Python3
- How to Install Python PIP on Debian
- Install Required Fonts for Puppeteer
- Passing a boolean through HTTP GET request
- PHP Convert Boolean to String