Posted on February 19, 2019 at 11:43 am
When you create a SQL cloud instance and you use a public IP address (external IP) on the SQL instance, make sure that your Compute Engine instances that will connect to the public IP of the SQL instance will have a static IP address and not temporary, else if the IP address is temporary it may be assigned to other users and they may be able to login to the public IP address of the SQL instance.
Small tip that can improve the security of your SQL instance!
- PHP Generate Secure Random Passwords
- Google Cloud SQL and Public IP Address Security
- How to use Highlight.js to highlight code
- Nginx HTTP to HTTPS and non-www to www behind Google Load Balancer
- Quota 'IN_USE_ADDRESSES' exceeded. Limit: 8.0 in region
- Only allow Google Load Balancer traffic (Firewall Rules)
- Lost connection during Debian apt-get upgrade
- Bootstrap 3 Navbar with Logo Image
- PHP StrToTime() Returns Incorrect Timestamp '-1 MONTH'
- PHP Correctly Get Last 12 Months (Month per Month)
- Nginx Redirect From a Website to Another Website
- PHP Multi-cURL to Run Parallel cURL Requests (Example)
- Let's Encrypt on Nginx and SSL Grade A+
- Vertically align Facebook and Twitter share buttons
- Download Windows 10 ISO without Media Creation Tool
- DEB.SURY.ORG Updated the Signing Key (March 2019)