Posted on February 20, 2019 at 12:22 am
CuteStat shows traffic statistics, but it is bad for your website!
It steals your page title and thus also your position on Google searches!
To block CuteStat from crawling your website, add this on robots.txt:
User-agent: * Allow: / User-agent: CuteStat Disallow: /
In case your website is already crawled by CuteStat, go here:
And follow the instructions to remove it!
- How to Clone a Virtual Machine on VirtualBox via Command-Line
- How to Mount a Shared Folder on VirtualBox Windows Guest
- How to Install VirtualBox Guest Additions on Windows Guest
- Add Shared Folder on VirtualBox VM via Command-Line on Debian
- How to Install a .Deb File on Debian Linux via Command-Line
- Install VirtualBox 6.0 on Debian 10 Buster
- Install Windows 7 Guest on VirtualBox Debian Host (Command-Line)
- Create or Restore a VirtualBox Snapshot on Debian (Command-Line)
- Run a Program Inside a VirtualBox Guest VM from Host via Command-line
- Disable User Account Control (UAC) in Windows 10
- Get the Output of a Program in a Variable in Bash
- Automatically Renew Let's Encrypt Certificates (Nginx)
- Capture Multiple Line Output Into a Bash Variable
- How to Extract Domain from URL in Bash
- Get Local File Permissions from Command-Line on Linux
- Disable Driver Signature Enforcement on Windows 7 64-bit