Posted on February 20, 2019 at 12:22 am
CuteStat shows traffic statistics, but it is bad for your website!
It steals your page title and thus also your position on Google searches!
To block CuteStat from crawling your website, add this on robots.txt:
User-agent: * Allow: / User-agent: CuteStat Disallow: /
In case your website is already crawled by CuteStat, go here:
And follow the instructions to remove it!
- Connect as Root using WinSCP on Google Cloud Compute Engine
- Become Root on Google Cloud Compute Engine VMs
- Connect to Google Cloud Compute Engine VM via PuTTY SSH
- DigitalOcean Slow, My Experience
- Keep current version of config files when apt-get install on Debian
- How to Extract Links from a Web Page in Linux
- PHP Library for Google Authenticator (Two Factor Authentication 2FA)
- Should I reboot Debian server after apt-get upgrade?
- Unable to extract and upload PackageInfo.xml
- Stop Bad Bots from Crawling Your Website
- DEB.SURY.ORG Updated the Signing Key (March 2019)
- PHP Check if XML String is Valid
- PHP Securely Save Passwords in Your Database
- Redirect 404 Errors to Homepage with Nginx
- Nginx Rewrite Rule to Add Slash to The End of Any URL
- Lost connection during Debian apt-get upgrade