Posted on February 20, 2019 at 12:22 am
CuteStat shows traffic statistics, but it is bad for your website!
It steals your page title and thus also your position on Google searches!
To block CuteStat from crawling your website, add this on robots.txt:
User-agent: * Allow: / User-agent: CuteStat Disallow: /
In case your website is already crawled by CuteStat, go here:
And follow the instructions to remove it!
- Quota 'IN_USE_ADDRESSES' exceeded. Limit: 8.0 in region
- Only allow Google Load Balancer traffic (Firewall Rules)
- Lost connection during Debian apt-get upgrade
- Bootstrap 3 Navbar with Logo Image
- Redis HMGET, HGETALL, HSET, HGET Benchmark
- PHP GetHostByName() Slow? Make it Faster
- Use Timestamp with new DateTime() in PHP
- Calculate Elapsed Time Between Two Dates in PHP
- Let's Encrypt on Nginx and SSL Grade A+
- Vertically align Facebook and Twitter share buttons
- Download Windows 10 ISO without Media Creation Tool
- DEB.SURY.ORG Updated the Signing Key (March 2019)
- Firefox add-ons cannot be verified and have been disabled
- Server Certificate Verification failed CAfile (apt-get update)
- Python Socket IPv6 (AF_INET6) Listen
- Allow User to Run Sudo Command without Password