Posted on February 20, 2019 at 8:06 pm
Simple bash script to dump a MySQL table into a CSV file:
mysql dbname -u'user' -p'password' <<QUERY_INPUT SELECT field1, field2, field3, field4 FROM table_name INTO OUTFILE '/path/file.csv' FIELDS ENCLOSED BY '"' TERMINATED BY ',' ESCAPED BY '"' LINES TERMINATED BY '\r\n'; QUERY_INPUT
Make sure user mysql can write to INTO OUTFILE ‘/path/file.csv’
Else you will get a “Permission denied” error.
- How to List All Iptables NAT Rules
- Parse or Split FTP URL in Delphi XE using TIdURI
- How to Download a File via FTP in Delphi XE
- Public FTP Server to Test Upload and Download
- How to Parse Command-Line Arguments in Bash
- How to Make Iptables Rules Persistent
- Bash Install Iptables-Persistent Automatically
- Route OpenVPN Connections Through Floating IP
- How to fix "Clickable elements too close together"
- How to fix "Text too small to read"
- Create Custom Rest Endpoints for WP Rest API
- Timestamp URLs for SHA1 SHA256 Code Sign 2021
- PHP Multi-cURL to Run Parallel cURL Requests (Example)
- The following signatures were invalid: EXPKEYSIG B188E2B695BD4743
- Best Clean Monospace Web Fonts 2021
- Add New Path to Delphi 10.4 Sydney on Library Path