Posted on March 21, 2019 at 4:02 pm
If you get the following error on Microsoft Partner Center:
Unable to extract and upload PackageInfo.xml
You just need to repackage the HLKX file to solve the issue.
-Rename the current .hckx/hlkx file to .zip
-Extract to a folder
-Open the folder
-Select all items, then right-click and select Send to Compressed zip folder
-Rename the new .zip folder as .hckx/.hlkx
-Upload the new .hckx/.hlkx file
More information are on Microsoft Forum.
- Convert POST Fields to Objects in jQuery
- How to Sleep/Wait in jQuery (Synchronous)
- How to Install and Configure Mitmproxy on Windows
- Exclude Packages from Apt-Get Upgrade on Debian Linux
- What is the Correct JSON Content-Type for HTTP Headers?
- What to Select on GRUB-PC Configuration "Install Devices"
- How to Permanently Run NodeJs Script in Background
- How to Stop NodeJs Puppeteer Follow Redirects
- 3 Cards in a Row with Bootstrap 4.4
- Debug 502 Errors in Google Cloud Load Balancer
- Python if-then-else in one line example
- How to urlencode() an URL in Python3
- How to Install Python PIP on Debian
- Install Required Fonts for Puppeteer
- Passing a boolean through HTTP GET request
- PHP Convert Boolean to String