Posted on April 29, 2019 at 8:31 am
Today I installed WordPress 5.1.1 and it was a total mess.
I had issues when publishing new posts, it was slower than v4.9.8, etc.
So I decided to downgrade to v4.9.8 and to do this I installed:
It is a plugin that can help you downgrade to any previous WordPress version.
It worked perfectly to downgrade from WordPress 5.1.1 to v4.9.8
- Route OpenVPN Connections Through Floating IP
- How to Configure a Floating IP in a VPS (Hetzner)
- Set OpenVPN to Listed on a Specific IP Address
- Bash Trim Leading and Trailing Whitespace from a String
- Bash Get Name of Ethernet Network Interface
- VPN Providers with Dedicated Static IP Address
- OpenVPN Iptables Rules
- WireGuard VPN Iptables Rules
- AMD Chipsets & Graphics Card Drivers for Windows 7, 8, 10
- AMD Radeon 7400 Drivers for Windows 10
- How to pass custom command-line parameters in InnoSetup
- Add Desktop shortcut for all Windows PC users
- Programmatically create desktop icon with InnoSetup
- GeneratePress - a Lightweight WordPress Theme 2021
- InnoSetup disable DesktopIcon via command-line
- Use cURL to authenticate with JWT Bearer tokens