Posted on April 29, 2019 at 8:31 am
Today I installed WordPress 5.1.1 and it was a total mess.
I had issues when publishing new posts, it was slower than v4.9.8, etc.
So I decided to downgrade to v4.9.8 and to do this I installed:
It is a plugin that can help you downgrade to any previous WordPress version.
It worked perfectly to downgrade from WordPress 5.1.1 to v4.9.8
- Download Latest Raspbian ISO for Raspberry Pi
- What is Default Raspbian Raspberry Pi Password
- How to Install Pi-Hole on Raspbian for Raspberry Pi
- 3 Cards in a Row with Bootstrap 4.4
- Debug 502 Errors in Google Cloud Load Balancer
- Python if-then-else in one line example
- How to urlencode() an URL in Python3
- Install Required Fonts for Puppeteer
- How to Disable Hibernation on Windows 10
- Disable Windows Defender on Windows 10 via Regedit
- Install Latest NVIDIA Drivers for Windows 10
- How to improve security of encrypted hard disks
- Get Server IP Address with Ifconfig and IP in Bash
- bash: ipconfig: command not found
- Check if a number is within a range in bash
- Linux Commands to Check HDD from Rescue Mode