Posted on April 29, 2019 at 8:31 am
Today I installed WordPress 5.1.1 and it was a total mess.
I had issues when publishing new posts, it was slower than v4.9.8, etc.
So I decided to downgrade to v4.9.8 and to do this I installed:
It is a plugin that can help you downgrade to any previous WordPress version.
It worked perfectly to downgrade from WordPress 5.1.1 to v4.9.8
- How to Disable Hibernation on Windows 10
- Disable Windows Defender on Windows 10 via Regedit
- Install Latest NVIDIA Drivers for Windows 10
- How to improve security of encrypted hard disks
- Get Server IP Address with Ifconfig and IP in Bash
- bash: ipconfig: command not found
- Check if a number is within a range in bash
- Linux Commands to Check HDD from Rescue Mode
- Double Opt-in Email Newsletter Made Right (by Yoast)
- Let's Encrypt on Nginx and SSL Grade A+
- Free Email Ticketing Systems for Startups
- Delphi URLEncode like PHP
- Delphi Function to Parse JSON Unicode Chars
- Ask Users What Features They Need (Product Roadmap)
- Make Your Domain Emails Not Spoofeable
- Create Documentations Easily with GitBook