Posted on April 29, 2019 at 8:31 am
Today I installed WordPress 5.1.1 and it was a total mess.
I had issues when publishing new posts, it was slower than v4.9.8, etc.
So I decided to downgrade to v4.9.8 and to do this I installed:
It is a plugin that can help you downgrade to any previous WordPress version.
It worked perfectly to downgrade from WordPress 5.1.1 to v4.9.8
- PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 1 (Array)
- How to Sleep/Wait/Pause on a NodeJs Function
- How to Run a NodeJs Script
- How to Install a Module/Package/Library in NodeJs
- NodeJs Request.Get Example with Error Handling
- NodeJs HTTPS.Get Example with Error Handling
- How to Find PHP.ini Location
- How to Enable Display of Errors in PHP
- Detect a failing hard-disk on a Linux server
- Certbot.errors.CertStorageError: expected to be a symlink
- Example hard-disk error logs on a Linux server
- Certbot renew error: Account at does not exist.
- Suspicious online shops from email@example.com
- Nginx Rewrite Rule to Add Slash to The End of Any URL
- Compress Word, Excel and PowerPoint Office Documents
- Download OpenVPN 2.4.7 and TAP-Windows