Posted on April 29, 2019 at 8:31 am
Today I installed WordPress 5.1.1 and it was a total mess.
I had issues when publishing new posts, it was slower than v4.9.8, etc.
So I decided to downgrade to v4.9.8 and to do this I installed:
It is a plugin that can help you downgrade to any previous WordPress version.
It worked perfectly to downgrade from WordPress 5.1.1 to v4.9.8
- Quota 'IN_USE_ADDRESSES' exceeded. Limit: 8.0 in region
- Only allow Google Load Balancer traffic (Firewall Rules)
- Lost connection during Debian apt-get upgrade
- Bootstrap 3 Navbar with Logo Image
- Redis HMGET, HGETALL, HSET, HGET Benchmark
- PHP GetHostByName() Slow? Make it Faster
- Use Timestamp with new DateTime() in PHP
- Calculate Elapsed Time Between Two Dates in PHP
- Let's Encrypt on Nginx and SSL Grade A+
- Vertically align Facebook and Twitter share buttons
- Download Windows 10 ISO without Media Creation Tool
- DEB.SURY.ORG Updated the Signing Key (March 2019)
- Firefox add-ons cannot be verified and have been disabled
- Server Certificate Verification failed CAfile (apt-get update)
- Python Socket IPv6 (AF_INET6) Listen
- Allow User to Run Sudo Command without Password