Posted on April 29, 2019 at 8:31 am
Today I installed WordPress 5.1.1 and it was a total mess.
I had issues when publishing new posts, it was slower than v4.9.8, etc.
So I decided to downgrade to v4.9.8 and to do this I installed:
It is a plugin that can help you downgrade to any previous WordPress version.
It worked perfectly to downgrade from WordPress 5.1.1 to v4.9.8
- Disable Driver Signature Enforcement on Windows 7 64-bit
- Get Local File Permissions from Command-Line on Linux
- Automatically Renew Let's Encrypt Certificates (Nginx)
- Run Shell Command And Capture Output in Python
- Python Iterate over a List in Chunks
- Run Processes in Parallel in Python
- Convert Int to String in Python
- How to Terminate a Python Script
- How to Permanently Run NodeJs Script in Background
- How to Stop NodeJs Puppeteer Follow Redirects
- NodeJs How to Get GET Query String in Express.js
- Route All Internet Traffic Through Tor on Linux Debian
- NodeJs How to Split/Splice Array in Chunks
- NodeJS Error: Socket Hang Up (ECONNRESET)
- PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 1 (Array)
- Install Node.js on Debian 8 Jessie