Posted on April 29, 2019 at 8:31 am
Today I installed WordPress 5.1.1 and it was a total mess.
I had issues when publishing new posts, it was slower than v4.9.8, etc.
So I decided to downgrade to v4.9.8 and to do this I installed:
It is a plugin that can help you downgrade to any previous WordPress version.
It worked perfectly to downgrade from WordPress 5.1.1 to v4.9.8
- Customer emails don't show up in Zendesk
- Get Windows 7, 8, 10 License Information
- Cheapest Alternatives to Mailchimp, Sendinblue, Sendgrid
- Convert InnoSetup EXE Installer to MSI
- Get Serial Number of CPU, RAM, Motherboard, HDD
- Get Number of Intel Processor Cores via Registry
- Zendesk Remove [Business Name] from Email Subject on Ticket Replies
- Best Text-to-Speech (TTS) Web Services with Human Voices
- Exclude Packages from Apt-Get Upgrade on Debian Linux
- Should I reboot Debian server after apt-get upgrade?
- Download and Install OpenVPN Client on Windows 10
- How to List All Iptables NAT Rules
- How to List INPUT, FORWARD, OUTPUT Iptables Rules
- OpenVPN Iptables Rules
- Parse or Split FTP URL in Delphi XE using TIdURI
- Public FTP Server to Test Upload and Download