Posted on April 29, 2019 at 8:31 am
Today I installed WordPress 5.1.1 and it was a total mess.
I had issues when publishing new posts, it was slower than v4.9.8, etc.
So I decided to downgrade to v4.9.8 and to do this I installed:
It is a plugin that can help you downgrade to any previous WordPress version.
It worked perfectly to downgrade from WordPress 5.1.1 to v4.9.8
- Convert POST Fields to Objects in jQuery
- How to Sleep/Wait in jQuery (Synchronous)
- How to Install and Configure Mitmproxy on Windows
- Exclude Packages from Apt-Get Upgrade on Debian Linux
- What is the Correct JSON Content-Type for HTTP Headers?
- What to Select on GRUB-PC Configuration "Install Devices"
- How to Permanently Run NodeJs Script in Background
- How to Stop NodeJs Puppeteer Follow Redirects
- 3 Cards in a Row with Bootstrap 4.4
- Debug 502 Errors in Google Cloud Load Balancer
- Python if-then-else in one line example
- How to urlencode() an URL in Python3
- How to Install Python PIP on Debian
- Install Required Fonts for Puppeteer
- Passing a boolean through HTTP GET request
- PHP Convert Boolean to String