Posted on July 24, 2019 at 3:37 pm
Lets say you have created a shared folder in your Linux Debian host, i.e:
Now you want to add that shared folder on VM named “Win7-64-bit-VM1”:
VBoxManage sharedfolder add Win7-64bit-VM1 --name srv --hostpath "/vms/shared_folder" --transient
The “–transient” makes sure the mapping will not persist over the VM restart.
If you want the mapping to persist over the VM restart, type:
VBoxManage sharedfolder add Win7-64bit-VM1 --name srv --hostpath "/vms/shared_folder"
Use “–automount” to automatically mount the share:
VBoxManage sharedfolder add Win7-64bit-VM1 --name srv --hostpath "/vms/shared_folder" --automount
- Convert POST Fields to Objects in jQuery
- How to Sleep/Wait in jQuery (Synchronous)
- How to Install and Configure Mitmproxy on Windows
- Exclude Packages from Apt-Get Upgrade on Debian Linux
- What is the Correct JSON Content-Type for HTTP Headers?
- What to Select on GRUB-PC Configuration "Install Devices"
- How to Permanently Run NodeJs Script in Background
- How to Stop NodeJs Puppeteer Follow Redirects
- 3 Cards in a Row with Bootstrap 4.4
- Debug 502 Errors in Google Cloud Load Balancer
- Python if-then-else in one line example
- How to urlencode() an URL in Python3
- How to Install Python PIP on Debian
- Install Required Fonts for Puppeteer
- Passing a boolean through HTTP GET request
- PHP Convert Boolean to String