Posted on July 24, 2019 at 3:37 pm
Lets say you have created a shared folder in your Linux Debian host, i.e:
Now you want to add that shared folder on VM named “Win7-64-bit-VM1”:
VBoxManage sharedfolder add Win7-64bit-VM1 --name srv --hostpath "/vms/shared_folder" --transient
The “–transient” makes sure the mapping will not persist over the VM restart.
If you want the mapping to persist over the VM restart, type:
VBoxManage sharedfolder add Win7-64bit-VM1 --name srv --hostpath "/vms/shared_folder"
Use “–automount” to automatically mount the share:
VBoxManage sharedfolder add Win7-64bit-VM1 --name srv --hostpath "/vms/shared_folder" --automount
- How to List All Iptables NAT Rules
- Parse or Split FTP URL in Delphi XE using TIdURI
- How to Download a File via FTP in Delphi XE
- Public FTP Server to Test Upload and Download
- How to Parse Command-Line Arguments in Bash
- How to Make Iptables Rules Persistent
- Bash Install Iptables-Persistent Automatically
- Route OpenVPN Connections Through Floating IP
- How to fix "Clickable elements too close together"
- How to fix "Text too small to read"
- Create Custom Rest Endpoints for WP Rest API
- Timestamp URLs for SHA1 SHA256 Code Sign 2021
- PHP Multi-cURL to Run Parallel cURL Requests (Example)
- The following signatures were invalid: EXPKEYSIG B188E2B695BD4743
- Best Clean Monospace Web Fonts 2021
- Add New Path to Delphi 10.4 Sydney on Library Path