Posted on July 24, 2019 at 4:10 pm
From your Windows VM open Internet Explorer and open:
*** http://download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/ -> View all VirtualBox versions ***
Then download the file:
Then download and install 7-zip:
Now right-click on VBoxGuestAdditions_6.0.10.iso and select:
7-Zip -> Extract Here
This will extract the files from the ISO file.
Now click on VBoxWindowsAdditions-amd64.exe to install VirtualBox Additions.
Then reboot the Windows VM.
Updated on July 26, 2019 at 10:46 am
- Customer emails don't show up in Zendesk
- Get Windows 7, 8, 10 License Information
- Cheapest Alternatives to Mailchimp, Sendinblue, Sendgrid
- Convert InnoSetup EXE Installer to MSI
- Get Serial Number of CPU, RAM, Motherboard, HDD
- Get Number of Intel Processor Cores via Registry
- Zendesk Remove [Business Name] from Email Subject on Ticket Replies
- Best Text-to-Speech (TTS) Web Services with Human Voices
- Exclude Packages from Apt-Get Upgrade on Debian Linux
- Should I reboot Debian server after apt-get upgrade?
- Download and Install OpenVPN Client on Windows 10
- How to List All Iptables NAT Rules
- How to List INPUT, FORWARD, OUTPUT Iptables Rules
- OpenVPN Iptables Rules
- Parse or Split FTP URL in Delphi XE using TIdURI
- Public FTP Server to Test Upload and Download