Posted on July 24, 2019 at 5:49 pm
First you need to buy an additional IP address.
Then you can drag & drop it inside your server via the web interface.
Now you need to edit /etc/network/interfaces by adding this:
# Your new IP address (1) auto enp1s0f0:0 iface enp1s0f0:0 inet static address YOUR_FAILOVER_IP_HERE netmask 255.255.255.255 # Your new IP address (2) auto enp1s0f0:1 iface enp1s0f0:1 inet static address YOUR_FAILOVER_IP_HERE netmask 255.255.255.255 ...
Replace YOUR_FAILOVER_IP_HERE with your new IP address(es).
Then type this command to enable the new IP address(es):
ifup enp1s0f0:0 ifup enp1s0f0:1 ...
Type “ifconfig” to check if your new IP is active.
Updated on July 25, 2019 at 9:42 am
- How to Find PHP.ini Location
- How to Enable Display of Errors in PHP
- Go One Directory Level Up/Back with Dirname() in PHP
- Save a String to File in Python
- Create a File Name with Current Date & Time in Python
- Get Current Script Path in Python
- Python Wildcard Search a String or Array
- Get Current Script Path in PHP
- api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing
- jQuery Get File Extension Before Uploading File
- Estimate Number of Visitors and Pageviews of any Website
- How to Configure OVH Email POP3 with Thunderbird
- Simple jQuery File Upload SimpleUpload.js
- Repeat AJAX GET Until a Specific Response is Met in jQuery
- Calculate Elapsed Time of a Function in jQuery
- Convert Seconds to H:M:S in jQuery