Posted on July 24, 2019 at 5:49 pm
First you need to buy an additional IP address.
Then you can drag & drop it inside your server via the web interface.
Now you need to edit /etc/network/interfaces by adding this:
# Your new IP address (1) auto enp1s0f0:0 iface enp1s0f0:0 inet static address YOUR_FAILOVER_IP_HERE netmask 255.255.255.255 # Your new IP address (2) auto enp1s0f0:1 iface enp1s0f0:1 inet static address YOUR_FAILOVER_IP_HERE netmask 255.255.255.255 ...
Replace YOUR_FAILOVER_IP_HERE with your new IP address(es).
Then type this command to enable the new IP address(es):
ifup enp1s0f0:0 ifup enp1s0f0:1 ...
Type “ifconfig” to check if your new IP is active.
Updated on July 25, 2019 at 9:42 am
- How to Clone a Virtual Machine on VirtualBox via Command-Line
- How to Mount a Shared Folder on VirtualBox Windows Guest
- How to Install VirtualBox Guest Additions on Windows Guest
- Add Shared Folder on VirtualBox VM via Command-Line on Debian
- How to Install a .Deb File on Debian Linux via Command-Line
- Install VirtualBox 6.0 on Debian 10 Buster
- Install Windows 7 Guest on VirtualBox Debian Host (Command-Line)
- Create or Restore a VirtualBox Snapshot on Debian (Command-Line)
- Run a Program Inside a VirtualBox Guest VM from Host via Command-line
- Disable User Account Control (UAC) in Windows 10
- Get the Output of a Program in a Variable in Bash
- Automatically Renew Let's Encrypt Certificates (Nginx)
- Capture Multiple Line Output Into a Bash Variable
- How to Extract Domain from URL in Bash
- Get Local File Permissions from Command-Line on Linux
- Disable Driver Signature Enforcement on Windows 7 64-bit