Posted on August 6, 2019 at 11:12 pm
If you need to load unsigned kernel-mode drivers on Windows 7 64-bit you need to disable the Disable Driver Signature Enforcement, that is used to deny loading of unsigned drivers.
To disable Disable Driver Signature Enforcement do this:
1) Restart the PC and press F8
2) On the Advanced Boot Options select:
Disable Driver Signature Enforcement
As you can see from this screenshot:
3) That’s it!
- PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 1 (Array)
- How to Sleep/Wait/Pause on a NodeJs Function
- How to Run a NodeJs Script
- How to Install a Module/Package/Library in NodeJs
- NodeJs Request.Get Example with Error Handling
- NodeJs HTTPS.Get Example with Error Handling
- How to Find PHP.ini Location
- How to Enable Display of Errors in PHP
- Detect a failing hard-disk on a Linux server
- Certbot.errors.CertStorageError: expected to be a symlink
- Example hard-disk error logs on a Linux server
- Certbot renew error: Account at does not exist.
- Suspicious online shops from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nginx Rewrite Rule to Add Slash to The End of Any URL
- Compress Word, Excel and PowerPoint Office Documents
- Download OpenVPN 2.4.7 and TAP-Windows