Posted on September 15, 2019 at 2:45 pm
You can use the Node package named Forever to run continuously a NodeJs script. The advantage of using “forever” package is that it can make a NodeJs script execute forever even after the node script process is killed, because it gets respawned!
1) Install Node “forever” package
npm install forever -g
2) Continuously start your NdoeJs script:
forever start /path/to/server.js
3) To check if your NodeJs script is running use:
ps -ef | grep "/path/to/server.js"
4) To stop the NodeJs script just use:
forever stop /path/to/server.js
Updated on September 17, 2019 at 1:39 pm
- How to List All Iptables NAT Rules
- Parse or Split FTP URL in Delphi XE using TIdURI
- How to Download a File via FTP in Delphi XE
- Public FTP Server to Test Upload and Download
- How to Parse Command-Line Arguments in Bash
- How to Make Iptables Rules Persistent
- Bash Install Iptables-Persistent Automatically
- Route OpenVPN Connections Through Floating IP
- How to fix "Clickable elements too close together"
- How to fix "Text too small to read"
- Create Custom Rest Endpoints for WP Rest API
- Timestamp URLs for SHA1 SHA256 Code Sign 2021
- PHP Multi-cURL to Run Parallel cURL Requests (Example)
- The following signatures were invalid: EXPKEYSIG B188E2B695BD4743
- Best Clean Monospace Web Fonts 2021
- Add New Path to Delphi 10.4 Sydney on Library Path