Posted on September 17, 2019 at 2:23 pm
Many web services uses different content-type for JSON data, i.e:
But what is the correct content type to use for JSON data?
For JSON text you should use application/json (read more on RFC 4627).
You should read also the complete list of MIME types.
- NodeJs Request.Get Example with Error Handling
- NodeJs HTTPS.Get Example with Error Handling
- How to Find PHP.ini Location
- How to Enable Display of Errors in PHP
- Go One Directory Level Up/Back with Dirname() in PHP
- Save a String to File in Python
- Create a File Name with Current Date & Time in Python
- Get Current Script Path in Python
- Compress Word, Excel and PowerPoint Office Documents
- Download OpenVPN 2.4.7 and TAP-Windows
- api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing
- jQuery Get File Extension Before Uploading File
- Estimate Number of Visitors and Pageviews of any Website
- How to Configure OVH Email POP3 with Thunderbird
- Simple jQuery File Upload SimpleUpload.js
- Repeat AJAX GET Until a Specific Response is Met in jQuery