Posted on September 17, 2019 at 2:23 pm
Many web services uses different content-type for JSON data, i.e:
But what is the correct content type to use for JSON data?
For JSON text you should use application/json (read more on RFC 4627).
You should read also the complete list of MIME types.
- Calculate Elapsed Time of a Function in jQuery
- Convert Seconds to H:M:S in jQuery
- Truncate a String by Custom Length in jQuery
- Convert POST Fields to Objects in jQuery
- How to Sleep/Wait in jQuery (Synchronous)
- How to Install and Configure Mitmproxy on Windows
- Exclude Packages from Apt-Get Upgrade on Debian Linux
- What is the Correct JSON Content-Type for HTTP Headers?
- Download Latest Raspbian ISO for Raspberry Pi
- What is Default Raspbian Raspberry Pi Password
- How to Install Pi-Hole on Raspbian for Raspberry Pi
- 3 Cards in a Row with Bootstrap 4.4
- Debug 502 Errors in Google Cloud Load Balancer
- Python if-then-else in one line example
- How to urlencode() an URL in Python3
- How to Install Python PIP on Debian