Posted on September 17, 2019 at 2:23 pm
Many web services uses different content-type for JSON data, i.e:
But what is the correct content type to use for JSON data?
For JSON text you should use application/json (read more on RFC 4627).
You should read also the complete list of MIME types.
- Download Latest Raspbian ISO for Raspberry Pi
- What is Default Raspbian Raspberry Pi Password
- How to Install Pi-Hole on Raspbian for Raspberry Pi
- 3 Cards in a Row with Bootstrap 4.4
- Debug 502 Errors in Google Cloud Load Balancer
- Python if-then-else in one line example
- How to urlencode() an URL in Python3
- Install Required Fonts for Puppeteer
- How to Disable Hibernation on Windows 10
- Disable Windows Defender on Windows 10 via Regedit
- Install Latest NVIDIA Drivers for Windows 10
- How to improve security of encrypted hard disks
- Get Server IP Address with Ifconfig and IP in Bash
- bash: ipconfig: command not found
- Check if a number is within a range in bash
- Linux Commands to Check HDD from Rescue Mode