Posted on October 11, 2019 at 11:31 am
Can’t run a program because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing?
If you are using Windows 7 64-bit, install this update:
If you are using Windows 7 32-bit, install this update:
Then run again your program, it should work.
- Linux Move Files and Overwrite Existing Files
- PHP Curl slow with HTTPS SSL requests
- mv: Directory not empty
- Detect a failing hard-disk on a Linux server
- Certbot.errors.CertStorageError: expected to be a symlink
- Example hard-disk error logs on a Linux server
- Certbot renew error: Account at does not exist.
- Compress Word, Excel and PowerPoint Office Documents
- Minify & Compress CSS with online tools
- Upload a File via POST with cURL and PHP 7
- Compress MP4 videos online for free
- Download Old Sent Emails on POP Account with Thunderbird
- Automatically Renew Let's Encrypt Certificates (Nginx)
- Problems with /etc/cron.d/certbot on Debian
- Let's Encrypt on Nginx and SSL Grade A+
- Install a package from backports on Debian