Posted on November 17, 2019 at 12:36 am
Do you have a Microsoft Word file with large images that can’t be sent via email because its file is too big? You can compress Word files with a new online file compression service that is 100% free and very easy to use! It supports compression of Microsft Word (.doc, .docx), Excel (.xls, .xlsx), PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx) and also of Apache OpenOffice (.odt, .odg, .ods).
Here is a quick tutorial on its usage:
1) Select the file you want to compress
Click on the button “Select File to Compress” to select the file:
2) Wait until the file has been uploaded
Then wait until the selected file has been uploaded and compressed:
3) Download the new compressed file
Once finished (should take a few seconds), you can download the reduced file:
One thing, you can also manually remove the files from the servers!
Just click the “Delete file from server” red link.
- PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 1 (Array)
- How to Sleep/Wait/Pause on a NodeJs Function
- How to Run a NodeJs Script
- How to Install a Module/Package/Library in NodeJs
- NodeJs Request.Get Example with Error Handling
- NodeJs HTTPS.Get Example with Error Handling
- How to Find PHP.ini Location
- How to Enable Display of Errors in PHP
- Detect a failing hard-disk on a Linux server
- Certbot.errors.CertStorageError: expected to be a symlink
- Example hard-disk error logs on a Linux server
- Certbot renew error: Account at does not exist.
- Suspicious online shops from email@example.com
- Nginx Rewrite Rule to Add Slash to The End of Any URL
- Compress Word, Excel and PowerPoint Office Documents
- Download OpenVPN 2.4.7 and TAP-Windows