Posted on November 17, 2019 at 12:36 am
Do you have a Microsoft Word file with large images that can’t be sent via email because its file is too big? You can compress Word files with a new online file compression service that is 100% free and very easy to use! It supports compression of Microsft Word (.doc, .docx), Excel (.xls, .xlsx), PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx) and also of Apache OpenOffice (.odt, .odg, .ods).
Here is a quick tutorial on its usage:
1) Select the file you want to compress
Click on the button “Select File to Compress” to select the file:
2) Wait until the file has been uploaded
Then wait until the selected file has been uploaded and compressed:
3) Download the new compressed file
Once finished (should take a few seconds), you can download the reduced file:
One thing, you can also manually remove the files from the servers!
Just click the “Delete file from server” red link.
- Customer emails don't show up in Zendesk
- Get Windows 7, 8, 10 License Information
- Cheapest Alternatives to Mailchimp, Sendinblue, Sendgrid
- Convert InnoSetup EXE Installer to MSI
- Get Serial Number of CPU, RAM, Motherboard, HDD
- Get Number of Intel Processor Cores via Registry
- Zendesk Remove [Business Name] from Email Subject on Ticket Replies
- Best Text-to-Speech (TTS) Web Services with Human Voices
- Exclude Packages from Apt-Get Upgrade on Debian Linux
- Should I reboot Debian server after apt-get upgrade?
- Download and Install OpenVPN Client on Windows 10
- How to List All Iptables NAT Rules
- How to List INPUT, FORWARD, OUTPUT Iptables Rules
- OpenVPN Iptables Rules
- Parse or Split FTP URL in Delphi XE using TIdURI
- Public FTP Server to Test Upload and Download