Posted on November 17, 2019 at 12:36 am
Do you have a Microsoft Word file with large images that can’t be sent via email because its file is too big? You can compress Word files with a new online file compression service that is 100% free and very easy to use! It supports compression of Microsft Word (.doc, .docx), Excel (.xls, .xlsx), PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx) and also of Apache OpenOffice (.odt, .odg, .ods).
Here is a quick tutorial on its usage:
1) Select the file you want to compress
Click on the button “Select File to Compress” to select the file:
2) Wait until the file has been uploaded
Then wait until the selected file has been uploaded and compressed:
3) Download the new compressed file
Once finished (should take a few seconds), you can download the reduced file:
One thing, you can also manually remove the files from the servers!
Just click the “Delete file from server” red link.
- How to List All Iptables NAT Rules
- Parse or Split FTP URL in Delphi XE using TIdURI
- How to Download a File via FTP in Delphi XE
- Public FTP Server to Test Upload and Download
- How to Parse Command-Line Arguments in Bash
- How to Make Iptables Rules Persistent
- Bash Install Iptables-Persistent Automatically
- Route OpenVPN Connections Through Floating IP
- How to fix "Clickable elements too close together"
- How to fix "Text too small to read"
- Create Custom Rest Endpoints for WP Rest API
- Timestamp URLs for SHA1 SHA256 Code Sign 2021
- PHP Multi-cURL to Run Parallel cURL Requests (Example)
- The following signatures were invalid: EXPKEYSIG B188E2B695BD4743
- Best Clean Monospace Web Fonts 2021
- Add New Path to Delphi 10.4 Sydney on Library Path