Posted on March 2, 2020 at 12:25 pm
A possible solution is to force IPv4 resolving:
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_IPRESOLVE, CURL_IPRESOLVE_V4 );
And also disable SSL verifications:
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, 0); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, 0);
If the error persists, Curl is not the problem.
Probably there is a network issue.
- Linux Move Files and Overwrite Existing Files
- PHP Curl slow with HTTPS SSL requests
- mv: Directory not empty
- Detect a failing hard-disk on a Linux server
- Certbot.errors.CertStorageError: expected to be a symlink
- Example hard-disk error logs on a Linux server
- Certbot renew error: Account at does not exist.
- Compress Word, Excel and PowerPoint Office Documents
- Minify & Compress CSS with online tools
- Upload a File via POST with cURL and PHP 7
- Compress MP4 videos online for free
- Download Old Sent Emails on POP Account with Thunderbird
- Automatically Renew Let's Encrypt Certificates (Nginx)
- Problems with /etc/cron.d/certbot on Debian
- Let's Encrypt on Nginx and SSL Grade A+
- Install a package from backports on Debian