Posted on March 30, 2020 at 3:58 pm
First you need to install Raspbian on your Raspberry:
Then login on your Raspberry and type these commands to update the OS:
sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
To start the assisted Pi-Hole installation, type these commands:
wget -O pihole-install.sh https://install.pi-hole.net sudo bash pihole-install.sh sudo chmod +x pihole-install.sh ./pihole-install.sh
Then follow the instructions on the screen (just click on Ok or Next button).
You should set a static IP address and not an IP range, i.e:
And as gateway generally it is:
Now on your devices (an iOS, Windows or Mac), just change the DNS settings of the Internet connection to manual and insert the static IP address you configured in the Pi-Hole, i.e 192.168.1.225. Then restart the web browser and try to visit a website.
- How to List All Iptables NAT Rules
- Parse or Split FTP URL in Delphi XE using TIdURI
- How to Download a File via FTP in Delphi XE
- Public FTP Server to Test Upload and Download
- How to Parse Command-Line Arguments in Bash
- How to Make Iptables Rules Persistent
- Bash Install Iptables-Persistent Automatically
- Route OpenVPN Connections Through Floating IP
- How to fix "Clickable elements too close together"
- How to fix "Text too small to read"
- Create Custom Rest Endpoints for WP Rest API
- Timestamp URLs for SHA1 SHA256 Code Sign 2021
- PHP Multi-cURL to Run Parallel cURL Requests (Example)
- The following signatures were invalid: EXPKEYSIG B188E2B695BD4743
- Best Clean Monospace Web Fonts 2021
- Add New Path to Delphi 10.4 Sydney on Library Path