Posted on October 26, 2020 at 4:43 pm
I was looking for a cheap alternative to Mailchimp or Sendinblue. Mainly I was looking for an email marketing solution that does not provide too expensive monthly plans if you have “many” subscribers. Even if I have 50k subscribers, I may require to send a few emails per month so for my case Mailchimp was too expensive. Here is a list of my favorite cheapest alternatives to Mailchimp, Sendinblue and Sendgrid:
“Your subscriber base is growing and so is the cost per campaign. Going for the monthly plan means wasting more money if you don’t send newsletters regularly enough.” Sendy is a self hosted email newsletter application that lets you send trackable emails via Amazon Simple Email Service (SES). This makes it possible for you to send authenticated bulk emails at an insanely low price without sacrificing deliverability.
Sender empowers you to quickly and easily keep in touch with your customers and grow your business – while spending much less. What I like of Sender is that it offers affordable pricings also for “high” numbers of subscribers (example: 50k subscribers – 600k emails/month – costs 99 EUR /month). Additionally it provides email automation, drag and drop editor to create beautiful email templates, statistics for email campaign results.
- How to List All Iptables NAT Rules
- Parse or Split FTP URL in Delphi XE using TIdURI
- How to Download a File via FTP in Delphi XE
- Public FTP Server to Test Upload and Download
- How to Parse Command-Line Arguments in Bash
- How to Make Iptables Rules Persistent
- Bash Install Iptables-Persistent Automatically
- Route OpenVPN Connections Through Floating IP
- How to fix "Clickable elements too close together"
- How to fix "Text too small to read"
- Create Custom Rest Endpoints for WP Rest API
- Timestamp URLs for SHA1 SHA256 Code Sign 2021
- PHP Multi-cURL to Run Parallel cURL Requests (Example)
- The following signatures were invalid: EXPKEYSIG B188E2B695BD4743
- Best Clean Monospace Web Fonts 2021
- Add New Path to Delphi 10.4 Sydney on Library Path