Posted on October 26, 2020 at 4:56 pm
Here is how to get Windows 10 license information via command-line:
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cscript.exe "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\slmgr.vbs" /dlv
* You can even get if Windows is activated and genuine.
This is an example output:
icrosoft (R) Windows Script Host Version 5.8 Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Software licensing service version: 6.1.7601.17514 Name: Windows(R) 7, Professional edition Description: Windows Operating System - Windows(R) 7, RETAIL channel Activation ID: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Application ID: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Extended PID: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Installation ID: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Processor Certificate URL: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=88338 Machine Certificate URL: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=88339 Use License URL: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=88341 Product Key Certificate URL: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=88340 Partial Product Key: XXXXX License Status: Notification Notification Reason: 0xC004F009 (grace time expired). Remaining Windows rearm count: 3 Trusted time: 22/10/2020 02:08:44
- How to List All Iptables NAT Rules
- Parse or Split FTP URL in Delphi XE using TIdURI
- How to Download a File via FTP in Delphi XE
- Public FTP Server to Test Upload and Download
- How to Parse Command-Line Arguments in Bash
- How to Make Iptables Rules Persistent
- Bash Install Iptables-Persistent Automatically
- Route OpenVPN Connections Through Floating IP
- How to fix "Clickable elements too close together"
- How to fix "Text too small to read"
- Create Custom Rest Endpoints for WP Rest API
- Timestamp URLs for SHA1 SHA256 Code Sign 2021
- PHP Multi-cURL to Run Parallel cURL Requests (Example)
- The following signatures were invalid: EXPKEYSIG B188E2B695BD4743
- Best Clean Monospace Web Fonts 2021
- Add New Path to Delphi 10.4 Sydney on Library Path