Posted on November 3, 2020 at 11:51 am
With “df -h” you may get like if all is fine, however…
This generally is an inodes issue, try to run this:
And you should see which partition has no space left.
Then try to run this command to know the real directory size:
du -sh /path/*
Once you know what is the folder that is full, just remove the files and that’s it.
In my case the issue was that a folder had too many files inside.
So I used the following command to remove all files:
for f in /path/images/*.png; do rm "$f"; done
And then problem solved!
- Route OpenVPN Connections Through Floating IP
- How to Configure a Floating IP in a VPS (Hetzner)
- Set OpenVPN to Listed on a Specific IP Address
- Bash Trim Leading and Trailing Whitespace from a String
- Bash Get Name of Ethernet Network Interface
- VPN Providers with Dedicated Static IP Address
- OpenVPN Iptables Rules
- WireGuard VPN Iptables Rules
- AMD Chipsets & Graphics Card Drivers for Windows 7, 8, 10
- AMD Radeon 7400 Drivers for Windows 10
- How to pass custom command-line parameters in InnoSetup
- Add Desktop shortcut for all Windows PC users
- Programmatically create desktop icon with InnoSetup
- GeneratePress - a Lightweight WordPress Theme 2021
- InnoSetup disable DesktopIcon via command-line
- Use cURL to authenticate with JWT Bearer tokens