Posted on November 3, 2020 at 11:53 am
Here is how to install WireGuard VPN in Debian Buster in 60 seconds:
apt-get update; apt-get dist-upgrade -y wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/angristan/wireguard-install/master/wireguard-install.sh -O wireguard-install.sh chmod +x wireguard-install.sh ./wireguard-install.sh
Then simply follow instructions, that’s all.
I am attaching the .sh file also here (in case it gets removed):
More information here:
Here is WireGuard official website:
Updated on November 4, 2020 at 11:16 am
- How to List All Iptables NAT Rules
- Parse or Split FTP URL in Delphi XE using TIdURI
- How to Download a File via FTP in Delphi XE
- Public FTP Server to Test Upload and Download
- How to Parse Command-Line Arguments in Bash
- How to Make Iptables Rules Persistent
- Bash Install Iptables-Persistent Automatically
- Route OpenVPN Connections Through Floating IP
- How to fix "Clickable elements too close together"
- How to fix "Text too small to read"
- Create Custom Rest Endpoints for WP Rest API
- Timestamp URLs for SHA1 SHA256 Code Sign 2021
- PHP Multi-cURL to Run Parallel cURL Requests (Example)
- The following signatures were invalid: EXPKEYSIG B188E2B695BD4743
- Best Clean Monospace Web Fonts 2021
- Add New Path to Delphi 10.4 Sydney on Library Path