Posted on January 9, 2021 at 1:35 pm
How to make name server address permanent in /etc/resolv.conf?
If you do not have the package resolvconf installed, then it is easy:
after changing it the way you like, issue the command:
sudo chattr +i /etc/resolv.conf
The command changes the file attributes, making it immutable (the +i option).
To view the attribute status of the file type:
To remove the immutable status just use -i:
chattr -i /etc/resolv.conf
- How to List All Iptables NAT Rules
- Parse or Split FTP URL in Delphi XE using TIdURI
- How to Download a File via FTP in Delphi XE
- Public FTP Server to Test Upload and Download
- How to Parse Command-Line Arguments in Bash
- How to Make Iptables Rules Persistent
- Bash Install Iptables-Persistent Automatically
- Route OpenVPN Connections Through Floating IP
- How to fix "Clickable elements too close together"
- How to fix "Text too small to read"
- Create Custom Rest Endpoints for WP Rest API
- Timestamp URLs for SHA1 SHA256 Code Sign 2021
- PHP Multi-cURL to Run Parallel cURL Requests (Example)
- The following signatures were invalid: EXPKEYSIG B188E2B695BD4743
- Best Clean Monospace Web Fonts 2021
- Add New Path to Delphi 10.4 Sydney on Library Path