Posted on February 7, 2021 at 8:21 pm
I installed Windows 10 as dual boot using Apple Boot Camp in my MacBook Pro 2011, initially there were problems with the drivers for the graphics card AMD Radeon 7400 series, so if you’re looking for AMD Radeon 7500 series drivers for Windows 10 just click here:
The drivers work for AMD Radeon found on MacBook Pro (2011), iMac (2007-2010), Mac Pro (2007-2010) and can be installed in Windows 7, 8.1 and latest Windows 10.
More details and downloads can be found here:
And for mre up-to-date Mac versions:
They are called Apple Boot Camp Software Graphics Drivers.
Here you can download other AMD graphics card drivers:
- How to List All Iptables NAT Rules
- Parse or Split FTP URL in Delphi XE using TIdURI
- How to Download a File via FTP in Delphi XE
- Public FTP Server to Test Upload and Download
- How to Parse Command-Line Arguments in Bash
- How to Make Iptables Rules Persistent
- Bash Install Iptables-Persistent Automatically
- Route OpenVPN Connections Through Floating IP
- How to fix "Clickable elements too close together"
- How to fix "Text too small to read"
- Create Custom Rest Endpoints for WP Rest API
- Timestamp URLs for SHA1 SHA256 Code Sign 2021
- PHP Multi-cURL to Run Parallel cURL Requests (Example)
- The following signatures were invalid: EXPKEYSIG B188E2B695BD4743
- Best Clean Monospace Web Fonts 2021
- Add New Path to Delphi 10.4 Sydney on Library Path