Posted on March 20, 2021 at 5:22 pm
If you get this error message while apt-get update:
The following signatures were invalid: EXPKEYSIG B188E2B695BD4743 DEB.SURY.ORG
It means you need to update the APT signing key.
To fix this issue just type this as root in your server:
wget -O /etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/php.gpg https://packages.sury.org/php/apt.gpg
Then run apt-get update again, that’s it.
More information here:
- How to List All Iptables NAT Rules
- Parse or Split FTP URL in Delphi XE using TIdURI
- How to Download a File via FTP in Delphi XE
- Public FTP Server to Test Upload and Download
- How to Parse Command-Line Arguments in Bash
- How to Make Iptables Rules Persistent
- Bash Install Iptables-Persistent Automatically
- Route OpenVPN Connections Through Floating IP
- How to fix "Clickable elements too close together"
- How to fix "Text too small to read"
- Create Custom Rest Endpoints for WP Rest API
- Timestamp URLs for SHA1 SHA256 Code Sign 2021
- PHP Multi-cURL to Run Parallel cURL Requests (Example)
- The following signatures were invalid: EXPKEYSIG B188E2B695BD4743
- Best Clean Monospace Web Fonts 2021
- Add New Path to Delphi 10.4 Sydney on Library Path