Posted on May 4, 2021 at 9:18 am
I found a very nice WordPress plugin that can be used to add custom rest endpoints for WP Rest API without touching the PHP code! You can complex custom routes easily, for example you can create a GET route to retrieve all posts (title, permalink, ID, etc) in your WordPress blog; or create a POST route to create new posts by specifying post title, permalink, content, etc. Very useful if you use a WordPress Headless, if you want to provide an API to get data from your WordPress website or if you want to manage your WordPress site remotely.
- How to List All Iptables NAT Rules
- Parse or Split FTP URL in Delphi XE using TIdURI
- How to Download a File via FTP in Delphi XE
- Public FTP Server to Test Upload and Download
- How to Parse Command-Line Arguments in Bash
- How to Make Iptables Rules Persistent
- Bash Install Iptables-Persistent Automatically
- Route OpenVPN Connections Through Floating IP
- How to fix "Clickable elements too close together"
- How to fix "Text too small to read"
- Create Custom Rest Endpoints for WP Rest API
- Timestamp URLs for SHA1 SHA256 Code Sign 2021
- PHP Multi-cURL to Run Parallel cURL Requests (Example)
- The following signatures were invalid: EXPKEYSIG B188E2B695BD4743
- Best Clean Monospace Web Fonts 2021
- Add New Path to Delphi 10.4 Sydney on Library Path