Posted on November 3, 2013 at 10:27 pm
Today I analyzed the file error.log of a website and I noticed a lot of 404 errors with text like this:
[Sun Nov 03 23:16:15 2013] [error] [client XX.XX.XX.XX] Negotiation: discovered file(s) matching request: /path/to/websute/another/path (None could be negotiated).
Browse the folder /etc/apache2/sites.available/ and edit the vHost config file.
You need to remove “MultiViews“, change this:
Options -Indexes FollowSymLinks MultiViews
Options -Indexes FollowSymLinks
Then reload the Apache:
- PHP Generate Secure Random Passwords
- Google Cloud SQL and Public IP Address Security
- How to use Highlight.js to highlight code
- Nginx HTTP to HTTPS and non-www to www behind Google Load Balancer
- Quota 'IN_USE_ADDRESSES' exceeded. Limit: 8.0 in region
- Only allow Google Load Balancer traffic (Firewall Rules)
- Lost connection during Debian apt-get upgrade
- Bootstrap 3 Navbar with Logo Image
- PHP StrToTime() Returns Incorrect Timestamp '-1 MONTH'
- PHP Correctly Get Last 12 Months (Month per Month)
- Nginx Redirect From a Website to Another Website
- PHP Multi-cURL to Run Parallel cURL Requests (Example)
- Let's Encrypt on Nginx and SSL Grade A+
- Vertically align Facebook and Twitter share buttons
- Download Windows 10 ISO without Media Creation Tool
- DEB.SURY.ORG Updated the Signing Key (March 2019)