Posted on November 3, 2013 at 10:27 pm
Today I analyzed the file error.log of a website and I noticed a lot of 404 errors with text like this:
[Sun Nov 03 23:16:15 2013] [error] [client XX.XX.XX.XX] Negotiation: discovered file(s) matching request: /path/to/websute/another/path (None could be negotiated).
Browse the folder /etc/apache2/sites.available/ and edit the vHost config file.
You need to remove “MultiViews“, change this:
Options -Indexes FollowSymLinks MultiViews
Options -Indexes FollowSymLinks
Then reload the Apache:
- Convert POST Fields to Objects in jQuery
- How to Sleep/Wait in jQuery (Synchronous)
- How to Install and Configure Mitmproxy on Windows
- Exclude Packages from Apt-Get Upgrade on Debian Linux
- What is the Correct JSON Content-Type for HTTP Headers?
- What to Select on GRUB-PC Configuration "Install Devices"
- How to Permanently Run NodeJs Script in Background
- How to Stop NodeJs Puppeteer Follow Redirects
- 3 Cards in a Row with Bootstrap 4.4
- Debug 502 Errors in Google Cloud Load Balancer
- Python if-then-else in one line example
- How to urlencode() an URL in Python3
- How to Install Python PIP on Debian
- Install Required Fonts for Puppeteer
- Passing a boolean through HTTP GET request
- PHP Convert Boolean to String