Posted on November 3, 2013 at 10:27 pm
Today I analyzed the file error.log of a website and I noticed a lot of 404 errors with text like this:
[Sun Nov 03 23:16:15 2013] [error] [client XX.XX.XX.XX] Negotiation: discovered file(s) matching request: /path/to/websute/another/path (None could be negotiated).
Browse the folder /etc/apache2/sites.available/ and edit the vHost config file.
You need to remove “MultiViews“, change this:
Options -Indexes FollowSymLinks MultiViews
Options -Indexes FollowSymLinks
Then reload the Apache:
- How to List All Iptables NAT Rules
- Parse or Split FTP URL in Delphi XE using TIdURI
- How to Download a File via FTP in Delphi XE
- Public FTP Server to Test Upload and Download
- How to Parse Command-Line Arguments in Bash
- How to Make Iptables Rules Persistent
- Bash Install Iptables-Persistent Automatically
- Route OpenVPN Connections Through Floating IP
- How to fix "Clickable elements too close together"
- How to fix "Text too small to read"
- Create Custom Rest Endpoints for WP Rest API
- Timestamp URLs for SHA1 SHA256 Code Sign 2021
- PHP Multi-cURL to Run Parallel cURL Requests (Example)
- The following signatures were invalid: EXPKEYSIG B188E2B695BD4743
- Best Clean Monospace Web Fonts 2021
- Add New Path to Delphi 10.4 Sydney on Library Path